Gin stills tour
Sample Distillers’ Edition gins
Day out with a difference
Gift idea for gin lovers
You can keep your quinoa, freekeh and teff.
The only super seed that really gets our juices jumping is juniper.
Find out how delicious juniper berries get turned into even more delicious gin with today’s Big Deal from South Loch Gin in Edinburgh.
Small batch stills
- This Big Deal option one is for one person to take a gin stills tour and tasting at the award-winning bar.
- Lasting around 60 to 75 minutes, you’ll see how gin is made and, of course, sample the fruits of their small batch stills.
- You will be welcomed with a G&T made with one of the brand’s Distillers’ Edition Gins – it’ll be paired with a specially selected tonic and garnish which best compliments the gin.
- The team will explain how they match the different tonics and garnishes for the best results, perfect for when you are planning your next G&T night at home. While you enjoy your G&T, the team will talk you through their botanical store and let you see and try the botanicals.
- Next, the tour moves over to the copper pot stills for a unique tasting of several more Distillers’ Edition Gins, and finishes with a tasty gin cocktail.
- The class is suitable for both gin aficionados and novices.
Fun day out
- There is no reason not to gin-dulge to the max – book a couple of offers and enjoy it all with a friend.
- Alternatively, this would make a swish and stylish gift with a difference.
Happy gin tipplers
- ‘Superb, informative and friendly, enjoyable visit. Two hrs of gin education and tasting… lovely atmosphere, friendly service… extensive selection of gin!’
Valid from 02.01.22 until 31.03.22.
The Big Deal is for 1 person to attend a gin still tour with tasting. Includes a gin & tonic on arrival, three tastings and a gin cocktail.
Classes run 7 days a week – dates and times can be viewed here.
Tour booking is only confirmed when booked with a valid voucher code.
Please arrive a minimum of 15 mins before class begins.
Gin tours are approx. 60-75 minutes depending on class size. Max of 12 people per group.
Advance online booking required.
There is a 24 hour cancellation notice period on all bookings. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Purchase is for class purchased and cannot be swapped.
Gins may be subject to change.
Suitable for 18 years and over only. ID may be required.
Please be advised the venue is wheelchair accessible but has no disabled toilet.
Subject to availability and allocation. It is recommended that customers book as early as possible. As more guests book onto classes, the remaining options for class dates will diminish.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.