2 or 3 course a la carte meal with sides for 2
Option to add on Prosecco
Scottish Curry Award shortlist
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Close to Cameo and King’s Theatre
Most of us will never climb to the top of Everest and take a selfie with a friendly yeti.
But thankfully, there is another Everest that’s much more accessible. What’s more, it’s known for being a first class curry spot.
Experience it for yourself with today’s Big Deal for a meal for two at The Everest restaurant in Edinburgh (yetis not guaranteed, but you never know…)
- Shortlisted for Outstanding Indian Restaurant 2019 at the Scottish Curry Awards, The Everest has also bagged itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Diners can tuck into home-style dishes from the Indian subcontinent, with aromatic Nepalese cuisine being the speciality.
Indian and Nepalese dishes
- This Big Deal from The Everest is available seven days until the end of November and has three choices.
- Option one is for a two course a la carte meal for two with a side of rice or bread each. Option two adds on a glass of Prosecco each. Option three adds on a third course plus a bottle of Prosecco to share.
- At The Everest, you can enjoy tasty starters such as aloo tikki potato cakes, garlic chicken wings or veggie paneer tikka.
- For your main, you could opt for a classic curry like bhuna, jaipuri or madras; a smoky clay oven dish like chicken tikka, or a speciality option like Nepalese momo steamed dumplings with chicken or vegetables. Or what about a deliciously creamy coconut naryali chicken from Southern India?
- If you’re adding on dessert with option three, then we suggest the chitoi pitha crumpet with condensed milk and ice cream.
- All starters over £5.95 and mains over £12.95 will require a supplement, payable directly to the hotel.
Over the moon diners
This 5pm customer loved their recent visit to The Everest:
‘The Everest Nepalese & Indian Restaurant is our favourite choice for Asian food. The menus have everything you would wish for and the food quality is excellent. We had chicken starters and mains and it was cooked to perfection with succulent and delicious sauces and the best peshwari naan bread too! The service was excellent; very welcoming and friendly staff who go the extra mile to accommodate your every wish.’ 5/5
Valid from 07.08.20 until 30.11.20.
Available at the following times:
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to each have a starter & main course with rice or naan bread.
Option 2 is for 2 people to each have a starter & main course with rice or naan bread + 175ml glass of Prosecco.
Option 3 is for 2 people to each have 3 courses with rice or bread + share a bottle of Prosecco.
There is a £5 supplement per voucher for Friday & Saturday night bookings, payable directly to the restaurant. This is not included in the offer price.
Guests will be dining on the a la carte menu. Supplements will apply to starters over £5.95 & mains over £12.95, payable directly to the restaurant.
Fish dishes are not included.
Vegetarian options are available – please advise the restaurant at time of booking. Sorry, no gluten/wheat free options available.
Alcohol may be substituted with soft drinks.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 4 purchases (8 people) per table.
Wheelchair access available.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purpose only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 04.08.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.