Overnight stay for 2 in Edinburgh
Historic old town hotel
2 course bistro meal
Hot and cold breakfast selection
Available until April 2021
Which culture is the most fabulous – Scottish or French? Scotland has single malt whisky, seafood and castles. But France has wine, pâtisserie and bistros. Total dilemma.
Thankfully, with this Big Deal you don’t have to pick, you can enjoy the best of Gallic charms right in the heart of Edinburgh by bagging an overnight stay for two at the super chic Hotel du Vin in Old Town.
- Based just off the Royal Mile, Hotel du Vin Edinburgh is right on the doorstep of many of the city’s buzziest sights.
- The four-star hotel has roots going back to the 18th century and is bursting with character.
Super comfy rooms
- Guests rooms have enough comforts to leave you feeling totally spoiled including custom-made sleigh beds, hand-sprung mattresses, soft Egyptian cotton bed linen, fluffy towels, bathrobes, and a monsoon shower.
- Many also have stylish in-room roll top baths for a bit of romantic time. Other features include a plasma TV and air-conditioning.
- Dinner will be a two-course meal from the prix fixe menu.
- The Bistro at Hotel du Vin specialises in serving classic French dishes with a Scottish twist.
- Mouthwatering mains might include roasted wood pigeon with haggis bon bons; Welch’s smoked haddock with poached egg, and Macsween vegetarian haggis with carrot pappardelle.
‘We stayed 3 nights in January, and the hotel and staff were fantastic. We can’t say enough nice things about them. The staff really goes overboard. We’ll stay here the next time we’re in town. Be sure and get the breakfast. Each room is different, it’s a very unique hotel, very convenient to the mile, and Edinburgh.’
Valid from 01.11.21 until 31.03.22.
Bookings must be made by 01.03.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available Sunday to Thursday.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a standard double or twin room with hot and cold breakfast selection, 2 course dinner from the prix fixe menu + late check-out.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplement per room, per night, payable directly to hotel.
Dinner is a starter & main or main & dessert from the restaurant’s prix fixe menu. Menu may be subject to change.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat-free options are available – please advise when booking.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by noon.
A credit or debit card may be required on arrival at the hotel – no payment will be taken, but may be used for additional charges.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used consecutively.
Stay may be extended by a night for a supplement – please discuss directly with hotel.
Children permitted. £30 per night supplement applies for additional beds depending on room type – please discuss directly with hotel. Max 1 child per room.
Max 1 dog permitted. £10 per dog supplement applies, payable directly to hotel.
The Q-Park is located within walking distance on Simpson Loan and within the Quartermile Apartments residence. The cost is £19 for 24 hours and HDV guests will receive a 20% discount. There is also on-street metered parking, subject to availability.
Wheelchair access available.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 03.03.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.