Overnight stay in Edinburgh
Full Scottish breakfast
Bottle of Champagne
Boutique, Georgian hotel
If you were to write down a list of luxuries that give an overnight stay a romantic feel, what would you include?
For us, Champagne, chocolate-dipped strawberries and boutique hotels would definitely be right up there.
Today’s Big Deal is a chance to experience all three with an Edinburgh escape to No 11 Brunswick Street, an elegant townhouse hotel ideally placed to enjoy the city.
Romantic overnight escape
- This Big Deal is for two people to enjoy an overnight stay in an executive double room including breakfast and late check-out to noon.
- Available Sunday to Thursday, the romantic experience also includes a bottle of Champagne and four strawberries dipped in chocolate – divine!
- No 11 Brunswick Street has 16 individually styled rooms.
- Spacious executive doubles feature king sized beds, which can be configured as either a double bed or as twin beds.
- The rooms are also packed with fantastic facilities such as free internet access, a DVD player, iPod docking sound system, Egyptian cotton sheets, choice of pillows and luxury toiletries.
- Depending on availability, there may be the option to upgrade rooms – please discuss directly with the hotel.
- No 11 Brunswick Street has won plenty of fans on TripAdvisor, including this recent reviewer:
- ‘Stayed here after day shopping expedition in Edinburgh. Evening dinner was excellent. We had the 5 course taster, with some champagne to wash things down. Breakfast poached eggs, black pudding (yummy), bacon was also freshly made with great produce. Hotel has great location, 400 yards to Lewis’s with parking outside. Highly recommend!’
Valid from 03.10.21 until 28.04.22.
Bookings must be made by 31.01.22 at latest or you may forfeit purchase.
Available Sunday to Thursday.
Note: the hotel is closed 24.12.21 – 25.12.21.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to enjoy a romantic overnight stay in an executive double room with breakfast, chocolate strawberries, late check-out + bottle of Champagne.
Champagne cannot be substituted with soft drinks.
Rooms can be upgraded for a per room, per night supplement: mini suite (£20); Georgian suite (£60) – payable directly to hotel. Please contact the hotel direct to discuss upgrades, as these are subject to availability and a noted request does not guarantee an upgrade.
Any additional costs are payable directly to No 11 Brunswick Street at time of booking. At the time of booking you will be asked for card details, your card will not be charged for the room cost, but the details are held to cover any extras or room upgrades at the hotel. On departure you will be presented with an invoice for any extras at which time you may pay for these by cash or card.
A credit voucher will be issued in the event that No 11 cannot offer the service due to Covid-19 restrictions imposed on the hotel. Guests may move reservation or receive a credit voucher if 7 days notice is given to the hotel due to travel restrictions being imposed upon them.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out of noon.
NB, No11 is a boutique hotel with only 16 rooms. Bookings are on a first come first served basis – the hotel cannot guarantee that any particular room will be available on any particular night.
Please check the hotel’s website for room descriptions, sizes and pictures.
3 rooms are on the garden level, lower ground floor and/or have restricted views. Some rooms have shower only.
The hotel is a historic building and does not have a lift, and is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
Children are not permitted.
Sorry, no pets, with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs.
Purchase cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Advance booking required.
Bookings are non refundable and non transferable.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Guests are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 02.09.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.