1 or 2 night stay in 4 star hotel
Prosecco on arrival
Three course dinner on 1st night
Late check-out of noon
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Despite rumours to the contrary, 2020 has most definitely not been cancelled.
In fact, there’s still plenty of fun to be had later on this year and into 2021, such as overnight getaways, dinner and chilled fizz.
So why not enjoy all of the above with this Big Deal for an Edinburgh getaway to the four star Hotel Indigo Edinburgh – Princes Street?
Striking boutique hotel
- Based in a recently refurbished Victorian building, Hotel Indigo Edinburgh – Princes Street is right in the heart of the capital.
- All of the peaceful, sleekly decorated rooms include a spa-style bathroom with rainfall shower, fluffy bathrobes, free newspaper, HD TV with cable and satellite, WiFi, air conditioning, mini bar and hairdryer.
1 or 2 night escape for two
- This Big Deal is for an overnight stay in a standard double room. On arrival you can toast each other with an arrival glass of Prosecco each.
- Also included is a three course dinner from the hotel’s prix fixe menu. Alternatively, guests can enjoy a £22 per person spend on the a la carte menu.
- In the morning, you can enjoy a relaxing late check-out at noon, meaning you can tuck into breakfast at your leisure.
- Option two is for a two night stay, with dinner on the first night, as well as Prosecco on arrival and late check-out.
- Starters on the prix fixe menu include soup of the day, the peppered smoked mackerel with Heritage carrots, orange and mint, and the chicken liver parfait with toasted brioche and Cumberland sauce.
- Mains such as steak frites with roquette and Parmesan Salad, triple cooked chips and chimichurri, fish & chips, and the Josper-grilled Hispi cabbage with quinoa, sweetcorn puree and pomegranate sauce are featured.
- Guests can snap up desserts like sticky toffee pear pudding with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream, or the cheese selection with smoked Arran cheddar, Morangie brie, grapes, chutney, quince and oatcakes.
‘This was a great find. Located just across from the rail station, it was super convenient to all of the downtown area and to many of the sights and places one would like to visit. The room was wonderfully appointed…’ 5/5
Valid from 10.10.20 until 31.03.21.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 supplement for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
23rd-31st Dec 20;
1st-2nd Jan 21;
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double room including breakfast each morning, which will be served following the current government guidelines, glass of Prosecco on arrival + late check-out of noon.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay with dinner.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay with dinner on the 1st night.
Guests may be able to upgrade on arrival – please discuss directly with the hotel. Upgrades are subject to availability.
Prosecco may be substituted for a soft drink.
Dinner is a 3 course meal from the hotel’s prix fixe menu, or a £22 per person spend on the a la carte menu. Spend must be used in one visit – no change will be given for unused spend.
Dinner bookings will be confirmed at the same time as room reservations are confirmed.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive nights, subject to availability.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out of noon.
Sorry, no children permitted.
Guide/service dogs only.
Parking available at nearby Q-Park Omni Centre. Guests at the hotel can receive a 10% discount card at reception for parking, for use towards payment at the car park. Standard charge is £22 per 24 hours. The car park is not affiliated with the hotel, and all payments are made directly to the car park.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Order email must be presented on arrival – printed or electronic (phone or tablet) copy will be accepted.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 05.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.