1 or 2 Night B&B Stay with Prosecco & Dinner for 2 at Malmaison Edinburgh; from £169
1 Tower Place, Edinburgh
- 1 or 2 night stay with breakfast each morning
- Two course dinner or £25pp a la carte spend each
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Late check-out
- Boutique 4* waterfront hotel
- Breathtaking Port of Leith views
Sleek Port of Leith hotel
- Based on Leith’s bustling waterfront, Malmaison Edinburgh is a boutique hotel offering spectacular views, a brasserie restaurant and a cocktail bar.
- The super slinky guest rooms are decked out in luxurious textures. Make the most of a huge, comfy bed with a fluffy duvet, intimate dimmer lighting, a power shower and a bath big enough to swim in.
- Other features include a flat-screen plasma TV, mini-bar, tea & coffee making facilities and free, full-speed WiFi.
Luxury stay for two
- This Big Deal is for a one or two night stay for two in a standard double room with a continental breakfast each morning, glass of Prosecco each on arrival, dinner and a late check-out.
- This offer is available seven days until the end of March 2024, and there is a supplement for Friday and Saturday stays, depending on which time of year you stay.
Dine with a waterfront view
- At Chez Mal restaurant, you can enjoy contemporary international cuisine accompanied by spectacular views over the Port of Leith.
- Your stay includes either a two course set menu, or a £25 per person spend towards the a la carte menu. Starters may include the cauliflower & coconut soup with onion bhaji, pickled cauliflower & chilli, curry oil, and the buffalo chicken with hot sauce, celery & blue cheese dip.
- Typical mains include the grilled black bream with sautéed cherry tomatoes, garlic, red chilli & samphire, and the half roast corn-fed chicken, with veggie options like the linguine pomodoro with sautéed cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic & red chilli.
Delighted guests on TripAdvisor
- ‘From the minute we arrived to when we left, we felt valued. Check in was super friendly. Our room… was awesome, very clean with fab views over the water of Leith… the best manager we’ve encountered and could certainly teach many others how to treat customers. Each member of staff was friendly and had fab interpersonal qualities, in addition to superb customer service skills… breakfast was awesome… .and the teamwork of the young staff a credit.. smiling staff happy to chat. Super well done team Mal. Also the best and quietest nights sleep in a hotel for a long long time… no earplugs needed…’
Option 1 is valid from 16.11.23 until 30.12.23, and bookings must be made by 15.12.23 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Options 2 & 3 are valid from 01.01.24 until 25.03.24, and bookings must be made by 11.03.24 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
The following supplements apply per room, per night, payable directly to the hotel:
27th-30th Dec (£50);
Nov-Dec: Fri (£40) & Sat (£90);
Jan-Mar: Fri (£30) & Sat (£50).
These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
9th, 23rd-27th Jan;
6th, 9th-10th, 17th, 23rd-24th Feb;
7th, 19th, 22nd-23rd Mar.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay 1 or 2 nights in a standard double room with continental breakfast each morning, glass of Prosecco each on arrival, dinner on 1st night + late check-out.
Rooms may be upgraded to a club room from a £10 supplement per room, per night. Please contact the hotel directly to discuss upgrades, as these are subject to availability and a noted request does not guarantee an upgrade.
Choose a starter & main or main & dessert each from the prix fixe menu (supplements may apply), or have a £25 per person spend on the a la carte menu. Menus may be subject to changes
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available – please advise the hotel when booking.
Please note: dinner must be taken at or prior to 7.30pm on Friday & Saturday nights.
Multiple purchases permitted but cannot be used consecutively.
Stay may be extended by a night for a supplement – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by noon.
Children welcome. Max 1 child permitted. Under 3s stay free of charge, and cots are available. Extra beds can be provided for age 3-14 years, charged a £30 supplement per bed, payable direct.
Pets permitted. £25 supplement per dog, per room applies, payable directly to the hotel. Max 1 per room.
Wheelchair access available.
Parking available at nearby local car parks, payable directly to the operator.
Purchase cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and cannot be used for existing bookings.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Advance online booking required.
Purchase is non-refundable or non-transferable once booked with Malmaison Edinburgh.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 10.10.23.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.
1 Tower Place
More deals you’ll love
Selected for you.
SCHLOSS Roxburghe Hotel
save up to48%
Argyll & Bute
Macdonald Cardrona Hotel
save up to39%
SCHLOSS Roxburghe Hotel
save up to52%
Ingliston Country Club & Hotel
save up to46%
Edinburgh Holyrood Hotel
save up to50%
The Galley of Lorne Inn
Argyll & Bute
save up to54%
One Devonshire Gardens by Hotel du Vin Glasgow
Argyll & Bute
save up to60%
Why buy from 5pm?
Millions of people trust 5pm with their bookings
Instant delivery 24/7
You’ll receive your deal voucher instantly to your inbox. Perfect for last-minute gifts!
World Class Customer Support
With a customer satisfaction rating of over 95% - we take pride in going above and beyond to make you happy.
Give any deal as a gift, get a professionally printed gift card delivered by post.
Founded in 2000. Over 20 years experience. Millions of happy 5pm bookers. We’re happy to offer a refund within 14 days of purchase.