Swish Central Edinburgh getaway
Best Luxury City Hotel of the Year 2020
Overnight stay for 2 in Superior room
Bottle of wine & chocolates on arrival
Add on a tasty breakfast with option 2
From old to new, from hip to historic and from trendy to gothic, Edinburgh has many thrilling faces.
In fact, you never quite know what’s at the end of that next winding cobbled street…
With this Big Deal you can experience the capital in style while staying in one of its very best small hotels, The Bonham.
- Winner of the Best Luxury City Hotel of the Year 2020, The Bonham is crammed with boutique charms.
- The hotel is set in a row of Victorian townhouses on a leafy West End Crescent just a stroll away from the castle.
- It was recently spruced up by luxury interior designer, Nigel Howard and even has its own beautiful gardens.
Upgraded room with perks
- This Big Deal is for an overnight stay in a swish Superior room with wine and chocolates. There is the option to add on breakfast.
- Each of the high-ceilinged guest rooms is individually decorated with floor-to-ceiling windows offering amazing views.
- Added luxuries include a Hypnos mattresses, mini fridge, rainfall shower and White Company Noir toiletries.
Enjoy a superior escape
- What’s the best way to enjoy the capital? By staying in one of its very best boutique hotels, of course.
- With this Big Deal you can enjoy the added perks of a Superior room plus wine and chocolates. And why not add on a tasty breakfast with option two?
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
‘Beautiful hotel in excellent location..nothing was too much trouble, would definitely recommend. Will make this our first choice for Edinburgh breaks.’
Valid from 17.07.20 until 31.03.21.
Bookings must be made by 10.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a superior double or twin room with a bottle of red or white wine and chocolates in room on arrival.
Option 1 is for a stay on a room only basis, available Sundays only.
Option 2 is for a stay with breakfast, available Sundays only.
Option 3 is for a stay on a room only basis, available Monday to Saturday.
Option 4 is for a stay with breakfast, available Monday to Saturday.
There is a £35 supplement for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Rooms can be upgraded to a suite for a supplementary charge; subject to availability. Please discuss directly with hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Max 2 children permitted; children are classed as under 18s and require a supplementary charge of £30 per child; payable directly to hotel.
Wheelchair access available.
Once booked, reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used on consecutive nights.
Max 1 small dog permitted at a supplementary charge of £30 per stay and subject to limited availability; please discuss with and pay directly to hotel.
Limited parking available at a supplement of £15 per 24 hours, payable directly to hotel. Parking is allocated on a first come, first served basis.
All supplements to be paid directly to the hotel.
Advance telephone or email booking of at least 24 hours required.
Printed order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 22.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.