1 or 2 night stay in central 4* hotel
Gourmet dining on 1st night
Full Scottish breakfast
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit Ten Hill Place Hotel’s 5pm profile here.
What’s that noise? Why, it’s a little bluebird tapping on your window with a golden invitation in its beak.
And what are you being invited to? A four star hotel stay in the capital, of course. Top quality dining, a deluxe room and scrumptious chocolates are all included.
So if you’d like to RSVP ‘yes’ to that little bluebird, then read on…
Luxurious Edinburgh getaway
- Available seven days, option one is for an overnight stay for two in a superior room, including a £30 per person dinner spend, a bottle of Prosecco, a full Scottish breakfast and late check-out to 2pm.
- Option two is for a two night stay including a £30 per person dinner spend on the first night, a bottle of Prosecco, a full Scottish breakfast and late check-out to 2pm.
- There is a £20 per night supplement for stays in August.
- The spacious superior rooms at Ten Hill Place have absolutely everything you need for a luxurious stay in the capital. This includes eight hand-made Scottish wild berry chocolates on arrival (yum).
- You’ll also get an excellent night’s sleep with your choice of soft or firm mattress plus hypoallergenic bedding. Other perks include a flat screen TV with in-house entertainment, towelling robes, soft slippers, a mini fridge, Algotherm luxury marine toiletries and a Brodies of Edinburgh hospitality tray.
- As a lovely added touch, you’ll get a packet of Scottish wildflower seeds to take away as a souvenir.
- The food at the hotel’s Drinks & Dining restaurant is renowned. Deliciously rich starters include the oak-smoked Scottish salmon ceviche or the goats’ cheese mousse.
- You can also spoil yourself with a gourmet main like the pan-seared bream fillet with asparagus tips, new potatoes & tarragon, or the breast of wood pigeon with orzo, parmesan & king oyster mushrooms
‘A charming home away from home. Lovely hotel, staff were very friendly and polite and the location was good. Excellent facilities and the food was of a high standard. The bar staff were very attentive. We had a wonderful night’s sleep, the bed was very comfortable and the shower fantastic. I would certainly stay there again.’ 5/5
Valid from 01.07.21 until 31.10.21.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
7th, 21st Aug;
1st, 6th-8th Oct.
There is a £20 supplement per room for Saturday night stays on option 1, payable directly to the hotel.
There is a £20 supplement per night for stays in August, payable directly to the hotel.
These supplements are not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a superior room with full Scottish breakfast each morning, bottle of Prosecco, late check-out + £30 per person dinner allowance on the 1st night.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay with chocolates on arrival.
Both options include a 20% discount on any drinks added to your room.
Dinner spend is from the a la carte menu. This must be used in 1 visit and cannot be used towards drinks. Menu may be subject to change. There will be no refunds of unused credit.
Upgrade to a sky junior suite for £100 per room, per night – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out to 2pm.
Children welcome. Aged 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing with two full paying adults. Pay for all meals as taken. Max 1 child per room.
Wheelchair access available.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Consecutive nights must be booked separately.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
*Please contact hotel in advance with regards to use of leisure facilities, as time slots may be restricted and you may need to be book in advance. A booking does not guarantee leisure access.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
3 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated. No-show forfeits purchase. Purchase may be rescheduled once.
Purchases are non-transferable between options.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of the validity period are often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 08.03.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.