1 or 2 night stay in central 4* hotel
Food & drink spend
Full Scottish breakfast
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit Ten Hill Place Hotel’s 5pm profile here.
What’s that noise? Why, it’s a little bluebird tapping on your window with a golden invitation in its beak.
And what are you being invited to? A four star hotel stay in the capital, of course. Top quality dining and a deluxe room.
So if you’d like to RSVP ‘yes’ to that little bluebird, then read on…
Luxurious Edinburgh getaway
- Option one is for an overnight stay for two in a superior room, including a £25 per person food and drink spend and a full Scottish breakfast.
- Option two is for a two night stay including a £40 per person food and drink spend on one night, chocolates, and a full Scottish breakfast each morning.
- Both options are available seven days a week. There is a £20 Saturday supplement for one night stays.
- The spacious superior rooms at Ten Hill Place have absolutely everything you need for a luxurious stay in the capital.
- You’ll also get an excellent night’s sleep with your choice of soft or firm mattress plus hypoallergenic bedding. Other perks include a flat screen TV with in-house entertainment, towelling robes, soft slippers, a mini fridge, Algotherm luxury marine toiletries and a Brodies of Edinburgh hospitality tray.
- As a lovely added touch, you’ll get a packet of Scottish wildflower seeds to take away as a souvenir.
- The food at the hotel’s Drinks & Dining restaurant is renowned. Deliciously rich starters include the oak-smoked Scottish salmon ceviche or the goats’ cheese mousse.
- You can also spoil yourself with a gourmet main like the pan-seared bream fillet with asparagus tips, new potatoes & tarragon, or the breast of wood pigeon with orzo, parmesan & king oyster mushrooms
‘A charming home away from home. Lovely hotel, staff were very friendly and polite and the location was good. Excellent facilities and the food was of a high standard. The bar staff were very attentive. We had a wonderful night’s sleep, the bed was very comfortable and the shower fantastic. I would certainly stay there again.’ 5/5
Valid from 07.01.22 until 31.03.22.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
4th-5th, 25th-26th Feb.
There is a £20 supplement per room for Saturday night stays on option 1, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a superior room with full Scottish breakfast each morning.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay. Includes a £25 per person food & drink spend.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay with chocolates on arrival. Includes a £40 per person food & drink spend on one night.
Both options include a 20% discount on any drinks added to your room.
Dinner spend can be used in the restaurant, bar or café. This must be used in 1 visit. There will be no refunds of unused credit.
Upgrade to a sky junior suite for £100 per room, per night – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out at noon.
Children welcome. Aged 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing with two full paying adults. Pay for all meals as taken. Max 1 child per room.
Wheelchair access available.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Consecutive nights must be booked separately.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
3 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated. No-show forfeits purchase. Purchase may be rescheduled once.
Purchases are non-transferable between options.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of the validity period are often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 29.10.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.