Landmark 4* spa hotel by the sea
Stay in autumn, winter or the festive season
Overnight B&B stay with arrival wine
Overnight B&B stay with arrival wine and dinner
2 night B&B Christmas stay with dinner
2 night B&B New Year stay with dinner
Craving an autumn or winter break on the coast?
Or trying to ditch the oven this Christmas and be spoiled rotten instead?
Or fancy dancing the night away by the sea on Hogmanay?
If you said ‘yes’ to any of the above, then take a look at this deluxe Big Deal from the four-star Marine Hotel and Spa…
Landmark escape by the sea
- The Marine is a sweeping 19th-century spa hotel overlooking the Firth of Forth and North Berwick Golf Club. Edinburgh is about an hour away.
- The award-winning Craigleith restaurant offers fine Scottish cuisine overlooking the beach.
- All of the cosily decorated rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite, free WiFi and tea & coffee making facilities. Some also have sea views.
Autumn, winter or festive season break
- This Big Deal has four options. Options one is for an overnight stay for two with a bottle of wine on arrival and full Scottish breakfast. Option two adds on a £30 a la carte dinner spend each.
- Option three is for a fabulous two night Christmas escape, staying on either the 24th and 25th or 25th and 26th. A full Scottish breakfast both mornings, a bottle of Prosecco, a 4 course Christmas day dinner, and a 3 course dinner on the other evening are included.
- Option four is for an exciting two night Hogmanay break, staying on either the 30th and 31st of December or the 31st of December and 1st of January. A full Scottish breakfast both mornings, a bottle of Prosecco, a 4 course Hogmanay dinner and a £30 a la carte dinner spend on the other evening are included.
Spoil yourself by the sea
- If you missed your summer break this year, why not head to the Firth of Forth this autumn or winter? And if you’d like to celebrate Christmas in total style, then definitely snap up that festive getaway.
- Or why not surprise your other half with a four-star Hogmanay escape as a Christmas gift?
Glowing TripAdvisor reports
‘Amazing!...My husband booked this for us…my expectations were very high, but this hotel certainly fulfilled them. The room was amazing, stunning view over the golf course and out to sea….We’ve stayed at various hotels in many countries but this one is definitely up there with one of our favourites. Hope to return again very soon.’ 5/5
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit Marine Hotel & Spa North Berwick’s 5pm profile here.
Options 1 & 2 are valid 7 days from 04.11.20 until 23.12.20.
Option 3 is valid for 2 nights either staying 24th & 25th or 25th & 26th Dec).
Option 4 is valid for 2 nights either staying 30th & 31st Dec or 31st Dec & 1st Jan.
There is a £20 supplement per room, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays with options 1 & 2, payable directly to the hotel. This is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to stay overnight in a standard double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast and a bottle of wine in room on arrival.
Option 2 is as option 1 and also includes a £30 per person a la carte menu spend.
Option 3 is for 2 people to stay 2 nights at Christmas with a 4 course meal on Christmas Day, a full Scottish breakfast both mornings, a bottle of Prosecco and a 3 course meal on either Christmas Eve or Boxing Day.
Option 4 is for 2 people to stay 2 nights at New Year with a 4 course meal on New Year’s Eve, a full Scottish breakfast both mornings, a bottle of Prosecco and a £30 per person a la carte menu spend on the other evening.
A complimentary upgrade on the day of arrival to a deluxe room may be available, this is on a first come first served basis.
Menu may be subject to change. Supplements may apply to some dishes.
Multiple purchases welcome and may be used for consecutive nights. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Children welcome – max 1 child in a room at a supplement of £25 per child, per night. £15 meal supplement. Please discuss directly with the hotel.
Pets welcome in bedroom and lounge, not in the restaurant or spa. Max 1 dog or 2 very small dogs per room at £15 per night. Please discuss directly with hotel – there is a limited number of dog friendly rooms.
Wheelchair access available.
Free on site parking.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
72 hour cancellation policy applies for options 1 & 2.
7 day cancellation policy in writing applies for options 3 & 4. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.