Overnight stay in 4 star hotel
Option to include bottle of wine or dinner allowance
Full Scottish breakfast
Next to Championship golf course
Let’s face it – Carnoustie is a golf town.
We haven’t checked the coat of arms recently but we suspect it may consist of a seven-iron rampant against a field of bunker gold.
Say what you like about golfers (no, really), but they know a decent hotel when they see one, which is why the Carnoustie Golf Hotel enjoys an exalted reputation amongst aficionados of the driver and pitching wedge.
You don’t even have to be a player to enjoy its splendid facilities. Today’s Big Deal offers the chance to try them out with a one night stay at this excellent hotel in the charming Angus seaside town.
- The four star Carnoustie Golf Hotel is situated next to the first tee and the 18th green of the famous Carnoustie Golf Links Championship Course, home of many a dramatic winning putt.
- Many of the hotel’s 96 rooms offer views over the course, or, if you prefer, over the charming seaside town of Carnoustie. Golfing guests can also pit their skills against the adjacent Burnside Course plus the nearby Buddon Links.
Get into the swing
- Available seven days a week, the Big Deal option one is for two people to enjoy a one night stay in a standard twin or double room, and option two includes a bottle of wine in the bar or restaurant.
- Option three is for two people to stay overnight with a £25 per person dinner spend on food only.
- All options include a full Scottish breakfast and late check-out.
- On arrival, subject to availability, guests may be able to upgrade to a golf view room for £20 per night.
Extensive spa facilities
- Carnoustie is not just about the golf. The hotel’s extensive spa facilities are also a big attraction, offering plenty of opportunities to relax and soothe away the frustrations of that hooked drive at the 18th.
- Although not included, guests can pay directly to try the wide range of spa treatments or enjoy the large heated swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room and, for the more energetic, a fully equipped gymnasium. (Only available in adherence with government guidelines – please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities)
- Even if you are the kind of golf refusenik who thinks a mashie is something you have with sausages, the Carnoustie Golf Hotel is a tempting destination for a relaxing break. For a golf-lover, it’s the perfect choice.
- It is also an opportunity to discover this attractive stretch of Scotland’s east coast.
‘Nicely situated near the sea. We’re not golfers, but this is a nice hotel for everyone. The staff are really friendly and helpful, and the hotel is very centrally located. Excellent for exploring the surrounding area… Food in the restaurant and wine by the glass is delicious, if a little expensive, but hey, it’s a holiday… We only stayed one night but we would go back. The room we had was a little tired decor-wise, but I believe renovations are under way.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 01.11.20 until 30.12.20.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £10 supplement per room for Friday night stays & a £20 supplement per room for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Unavailable 24.12.20 – 25.12.20.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning + late check-out.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with a bottle of wine in the bar or restaurant.
Option 3 is for an overnight stay and includes a £25 per person dinner allowance.
*Use of leisure facilities (payable directly to the hotel) will be available in adherence with government guidelines. Once allowed, these will open according to the hotel’s own timeline. Please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities.
Subject to availability, on arrival guests may be able to upgrade to a golf view room for £20 per night.
Alcohol may not be substituted with any other drinks.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out to noon.
Children under 5 stay for free when sharing with adults – pay for food as taken.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive stays. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Sorry, no pets.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Purchases cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used for existing bookings.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 27.10.20.
Please refer to our T&Cs for full information.