One or two night stay
Standard or superior room
Choice of drinks or bottle of wine
Dinner allowance options
Explore dynamic Dundee, home of the V&A
Want to book your dates now? Visit Hotel Indigo Dundee here on 5pm Hotels now.
Once described as the best hotel in Scotland by The Sunday Times, and one of the best destinations in Europe by Lonely Planet, Hotel Indigo is somewhere you won’t want to miss the opportunity to experience.
The hotel is located in the heart of Dundee, the home of jute, jam, journalism and the iconic V&A.
One or two night stay
- There are four options with this Big Deal, each including a late check-out.
- Option one is for a room-only overnight stay in a double guest room, and a choice of one of the following drinks each: glass of house wine, pint of lager, pint of IPA, single house spirit with dash or any soft drink.
- Options two, three and four are for guests to stay in an upgraded superior room with breakfast each morning, and a bottle of house wine to share.
- A £40 dinner allowance per couple is included for option three, and on the first night with option four.
Adored by critics
- Hotel Indigo in Dundee was once named the best hotel in Scotland by The Sunday Times, beating Gleneagles, the Old Course and other household names.
- The Telegraph also gave it an overall score of 9/10, saying ‘Positive proof that chain hotels don’t have to be boring. There’s wit, there’s style, there’s comfort – and there’s a bare bricks bar/restaurant that’s straight out of Shoreditch.’
- There are references to Dundee’s history throughout the hotel, like the Dundee Marmalade motif on bathroom tiles.
- Scenes from legendary video games Lemmings and Grand Theft Auto, both created in Dundee, are displayed in the lobby.
- Bedrooms have antique furnishings and bespoke fabrics, which reference the city’s historic linen trade, white tiled bathrooms, fast WiFi and a Nespresso machine.
- Guests on options three and four will have a £40 dinner allowance to use in the Daisy Tasker restaurant, with a varied choice of dishes, created with some of Scotland’s best ingredients.
- Expect starters like BBQ spiced chicken wings, roasted red pepper & plum tomato soup and gin cured salmon with avocado.
- Mains include fish & chips, 8oz flat iron steak, pea & mint risotto and hake with puy lentils, smoked bacon, celeriac & red wine sauce.
- It’s not just the critics who love Hotel Indigo – the guests do too. The hotel currently has an average rating of 4.5/5 from over 340 reviews on TripAdvisor.
- ‘Absolutely loved it. Staff great. Welcoming and friendly and happy to help. Really knowledgeable about local area. Room comfortable and well appointed. Excellent standards of cleanliness and good observation throughout of COVID-19 precautions. Felt safe and well cared for. Breakfast in the restaurant cooked individually… Good choice and great service. We will definitely be back!’
Valid from 01.07.21 until 31.03.22.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £30 supplement per room for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable 1st Jan 2022.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay 1 or 2 nights with late check-out to 1pm.
Option 1 is for a room-only overnight stay in a standard double room with choice of drink each.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay in a superior double room with full Neighbourhood breakfast + bottle of house wine to share.
Option 3 is for an overnight stay in a superior double room with full Neighbourhood breakfast, bottle of house wine to share + dinner allowance.
Option 4 is for a 2 night stay in a superior double room with full Neighbourhood breakfast each morning, bottle of house wine to share + dinner allowance on the 1st night.
Choice of drink for option 1 is a glass of house wine, pint of lager, pint of IPA, single house spirit with dash, any soft drink. Cocktails or double house spirits are not included.
£40 dinner allowance per couple with options 3 & 4 may be used towards the a la carte menu in the Daisy Tasker restaurant, which may be subject to changes. Dinner allowance may not be carried over and must be used in one visit.
Room upgrades may be available: superior room or exec room (£20 per room, per night); junior suite (£60 per room, per night) – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used on consecutive nights. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out to 1pm.
Hotel is wheelchair accessible and there are fully-equipped disabled rooms.
Sorry, no children or pets.
Paid parking available at the hotel courtyard, charged at £12.50 per day.
*Please contact hotel in advance with regards to use of leisure facilities, as time slots may be restricted and you may need to be book in advance. A booking does not guarantee leisure access.
All supplements are paid directly to the hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour cancellation policy applies, failure to provide notice may result in forfeit of purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 25.06.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.