1 or 2 night B&B stay
Option of cocktail each or dinner & wine
Late checkout of 1pm
Perfect base to explore Dumfries & Galloway
Longing for a bit of relaxation away from it all?
Enjoy a getaway with delicious cocktails or dinner & wine with today’s Big Deal from the Cairndale Hotel & Leisure Club. A charming, family-owned hotel close to the centre of Dumfries, the Cairndale is one of South West Scotland’s leading getaways.
Psst… they’ve also just opened a Secret Garden where you can enjoy a tipple or two!
One or two night break
- Just a 90-minute drive from Glasgow, the Cairndale Hotel & Leisure Club is an easy to reach escape.
- Parking and Wifi are both complimentary making your stay even more stress-free!
Choose delicious dining or tasty cocktails
- Options one and two include a Mojito or Margarita cocktail each at the hotel’s newly opened Secret Garden – what better way to treat yourself?!
- Options three and four include a main course and glass of wine each at the hotel’s Reivers Restaurant, serving a range of classic British and traditional Scottish dishes.
Explore the area
- The Cairndale is happy to help guests make the most of the numerous golfing opportunities in the local area, while castle visits, mountain biking and quad biking are also available nearby.
- Other attractions include the Robert Burns House and the Dumfries & Galloway Aviation Museum. The Peter Pan Moat Brae Trust heritage centre is just a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Nature lovers may want to spend some time at the Caerlaverock Wildfowl and Wetland Trust, a 20-minute drive away.
‘Excellent hotel. Had a superb couple of nights stay. The rooms were excellent, very large, well-appointed and spotlessly clean. Very quiet, so slept really well. The breakfasts were very good and we had dinner on one evening, which we thoroughly enjoyed. All of the staff were really friendly whilst being quietly efficient. Highly recommend it.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit The Cairndale Hotel and Leisure Club’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 27.07.20 until 31.10.20.
Overnight stays are available Sunday to Thursday.
2 night stays are available 7 days a week.
There is a £10 per room, per night supplement for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a classic double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning + late check-out of 1pm.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay with a cocktail each served in the Secret Garden.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay with a cocktail each served in the Secret Garden.
Option 3 is for an overnight stay with main course & glass of wine each.
Option 4 is for a 2 night stay with main course & glass of wine each on the 1st night.
Choice of cocktail for options 1 & 2 is Mojito or Margarita.
Main course included with options 3 & 4 is from the chef’s menu of the day. Menu may be subject to change, and supplements may apply to some dishes.
Depending on availability, there may be the option to upgrade to a Superior room for £15 per person, per night. Please discuss directly with the hotel.
Check-in from 2pm; late check-out of 1pm.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Sorry, no children or pets permitted.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Please note that leisure facilities are currently not in use at the hotel. Certain facilities may open up throughout the course of the deal’s validity.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide notice may result in forfeit of purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 10.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.