1 or 2 nights in elegant country house hotel
Scenic surroundings and mountain views
Full Scottish breakfast
Two course dinner on 1st night
Set in eighteen acres of tranquil, private parkland, Hetland Hall Hotel is a graceful Georgian country house hotel – the perfect place to escape the city.
It really is a gorgeous setting and even offers views of two countries for the price of one, with vistas extending over the Solway Firth to the Lakeland peaks.
- Available until the end of March 2021, the Big Deal option one is for a one night stay for two people in a classic double or twin room with breakfast and a two course dinner.
- Option two is for a two night stay for two people including dinner on the first night and breakfast each morning.
- Rooms at Hetland Hall combine elements of contemporary and traditional décor. All rooms are ensuite, with free WiFi internet, hot drinks trays and flat screen television with digital satellite channels.
- The deal is available Sunday to Friday, with a £20 supplement per room for Friday night stays.
- The hotel’s Copper Beech Restaurant offers a relaxed ambience for dinner.
- The meal included is two courses from a chef’s selected menu that highlights local produce and contemporary culinary techniques.
- Popular starters might be the king prawns in a Thai-style tempura batter or the cherry tomato and basil bruschetta, topped with melted buffalo mozzarella.
- Among the main courses, options like the spiced venison Cumberland sausages, served on a bed of mashed potatoes, have many fans as do choices like the smoked salmon & pea risotto, flavoured with Parmesan and herbs.
The Hetland Hall Hotel has numerous admirers on TripAdvisor. A recent visitor left the following review:
‘Very comfortable room in this well placed hotel. Stands in its own gardens which are nicely kept and has easy access to Dumfries and surrounding Scottish Border area. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Food of a good standard and plenty of it.’
Valid from 19.12.20 until 31.03.21.
Bookings must be made by 01.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available Sunday to Friday.
There is a supplement of £20 for Friday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
20th-21st, 24th-25th, 27th-31st Dec;
1st, 8th, 20th-21st Jan;
11th-12th, 14th, 18th Feb;
1st, 11th-12th, 14th, 18th-19th, 24th-16th Mar.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a classic double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning + 2 course dinner from set menu.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay with dinner.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay with dinner on 1st night.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room, per night: Superior room (£20); Deluxe room (£30); Solway Suite (£50); Penthouse (£50); Eden Suite (£100) – payable directly to the hotel.
Dinner is a starter & main from the set menu. Supplements may apply to some dishes.
Halal/gluten/wheat/dairy free options are available. Please advise hotel when booking.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively, subject to availability.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Max 2 children per room. Children are classed as under 15 years – £25 supplement required for a family room upgrade, staying on a DB&B basis.
Sorry, no pets.
Wheelchair access available – please discuss when booking with any queries.
All supplements payable direct to hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide notice may result in forfeit of purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 17.12.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.