Overnight stay in Carlisle
Hotel in the heart of the city
Prosecco and chocolates on arrival
Grab & go breakfast and late checkout
Just over 90 minutes from Glasgow
Carlisle Castle has a very special legend attached to it — rumour has it that it was once the site of King Arthur’s Camelot.
But the castle is not the only thing worth seeing on a trip to Carlisle, as the city is perched on the Lake District with Hadrian’s Wall nearby too.
And with today’s Big Deal, you can explore this amazing destination on an overnight hotel stay…
Hotel in the heart of the city
- Just over a 90 minute drive from Glasgow, The County Hotel is right in the centre of Carlisle and offers free parking.
- Each ensuite guest room has lovely natural light and is traditionally decorated in restful colours. Free WiFi, a TV, desk, phone and tea & coffee making facilities are all included.
Fizz and chocolates
- This Big Deal is for an overnight hotel stay for two people at The County Hotel, available until December.
- To get your stay off to a sparkling start, you will be treated to fizz and chocolates on arrival.
- In the morning, you can enjoy a late checkout and tuck into a grab & go breakfast with hot baps.
Explore Carlisle and Cumbria
- Looking to blow the cobwebs away and go somewhere new? Carlisle is a fantastic spot for immersing yourself in history and scenery.
- Plus with fizz and chocolates included, this Big Deal throws in a little bit of luxury too.
‘Don’t stay here if you are expecting a spa and fine dining. However, if you want a clean room and friendly, helpful staff at a reasonable price, then this ticks all of those boxes…’ 3/5
Valid from 14.09.20 until 30.12.20.
Unavailable on the following dates:
There is a £20 supplement per room, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a standard double or twin room with grab & go breakfast of hot baps, a bottle of Prosecco, chocolates and late check-out.
Upgrades available, please contact hotel directly to discuss.
Multiple purchases welcome and may be used for consecutive nights. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Children under 15 years are charged at £25 per night, and a further £5 for breakfast.
Dogs are welcome to stay free of charge.
Wheelchair access available, accessible rooms also available; please advise hotel when booking if required.
Limited free on site parking available.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 10.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.