Spa experience with 2 course lunch for 1 or 2
2 × 25min spa treatments each
Use of robe & slippers
Full use of leisure facilities*
So, what exactly is the gift that keeps on giving?
In two words – spa experience.
Because the gift receiver gets the anticipation of the day, the actual experience of it and then that lovely tingly pampered feeling afterwards.
Today’s Big Deal for a spa experience at the four star Marine Hotel in Troon would make a brilliant present for someone. Plus, as it can be for one or two people, you could join them – just a thought.
A spa experience in a hotel with scenic views overlooking the sea to the Isle of Arran – seriously, does it get much better than that?
- The Elemis Spa experience includes a choice of two 25 minute treatments, use of the leisure club* and a two course lunch, available seven days a week from December 2020 to March 2021.
- Option one is for one person to have two 25 minute treatments. Option two is for two people to each have two 25 minute treatments.
- It will include complimentary use of robe and slippers.
- Guests can choose from the following: Elemis taster facial**; Elemis back, neck and shoulder massage; Elemis cleansing back salt scrub; Elemis hand or foot ritual; file and polish on fingers or toes.
- The Elemis spa at The Marine Hotel is staffed by a team of therapists who are passionate about the brand’s high-end skincare products.
- Every groundbreaking Elemis formula is an innovative blend of science combined with the chemistry of nature, carefully crafted by a dedicated team of explorers, scientists and skincare experts.
- Both options include full use of the leisure facilities, which include a heated indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and spa pool.*
‘Great hotel for a spa break. My daughter and I went to The Marine Hotel in Troon for a lovely spa day which we both thoroughly enjoyed. We found it very relaxing and the staff were very helpful. I would love to go back as what a great time we had! Didn’t want it to end!’
‘Romantic break. Spent two nights here with my partner. Hotel was lovely, food excellent, staff very friendly indeed, views stunning… the leisure facilities were amazing too.’
Valid from 01.12.20 until 31.03.21.
Available 9am-6pm, 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-26th Dec 20;
1st Jan 21.
The Big Deal is for a spa experience with 2 × 25 minute treatments & 2 course lunch each + use of the spa facilities*.
Option 1 is for 1 person.
Option 2 is for 2 people.
Guests can choose from the following: Elemis taster facial**; Elemis back, neck and shoulder massage; Elemis cleansing back salt scrub; Elemis hand or foot ritual; file and polish on fingers or toes.
Complimentary use of robes and slippers provided.
2 course lunch will be served in the bar area.
*Leisure facilities includes gym & fitness suite, over 30 fitness classes, squash court, heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and spa pool, and will be available in adherence with government guidelines.
*Swimming pool is available to use in 1 hour slots per guest, with pre-booking required. Please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities.
**Certain treatments, including facials, may not be available in-line with Scottish Government Guidelines.
Advance booking required.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 6 people per booking (from max 2 households).
Minimum age 16.
Please arrive on time for booked treatment time. Treatments which start late will be cut short to avoid causing inconvenience for other guests.
The hotel is currently undergoing a refurbishment – every effort will be made to ensure that this will not affect guests. Should you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.
All supplements and deposits payable directly to hotel.
Purchases cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, and cannot be used for existing bookings.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 13.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.