Overnight stay in beautiful country house hotel
Glass of Prosecco on arrival each
Option to include two course dinner
Easily accessible, scenic location
Available 7 days
Famously, Robert Burns reckoned that his love was like a red, red rose.
It is a great line.
However, given the choice, we suspect that many people would prefer to be spoiled with a night away in a cosy country house hotel.
Deep in the heart of Burns country, Enterkine House Hotel offers the kind of romantic woodland seclusion that inspires poetry.
Enjoy it all with today’s Big Deal.
- Today’s Big Deal is for two people to enjoy a night in the Kirk house or a deluxe double room in Enterkine House Hotel.
- Options one and three include a full Scottish breakfast, glass of Prosecco each on arrival and late check-out. Options two and four adds a two course dinner from the residents’ menu.
- Kirk House has seven standard rooms complete with en-suite shower rooms and is a two minute walk from the main house.
- The main house offers six beautifully appointed bedrooms with stunning views over the estate.
- In keeping with Enterkine’s luxury hotel status, each of these spacious rooms with their high ceilings and large windows has been traditionally furnished and decorated.
- The kitchen team like to use freshly-sourced, Ayrshire produce in their stylish menus. Options two and four of the Big Deal includes two courses from the residents’ menu.
- Exact dishes change depending on the seasonal ingredients available, but expect starters like soup of the day, homemade chicken liver pate, haggis & black pudding fritters, and Thai-spiced fishcakes.
- Typical main courses might be chicken & chorizo pasta, deep fried whole tail scampi, vegetarian pesto pasta, and breast of chicken & chips with choice of sauce.
- Desserts may be added on from the a la carte menu from £5.95 each, payable directly to the hotel.
Enterkine House Hotel has lots of fans on TripAdvisor. We’ve edited this recent review for length:
‘A room with a view. Stayed at Enterkine House Hotel recently… one night but wished we had stayed longer. This is really a hotel to re-visit. The location is stunning and the views from our room were beautiful. The hotel is equally beautiful with lovely gardens. Our room was large, comfortable and tastefully decorated. Bathroom was huge! The restaurant and bar/lounge areas were lovely (a word I have used a lot in this review!) with comfortable sofas… Again the views from the restaurant and lounge were gorgeous. Breakfast and dinner were superb. I can’t praise this hotel too highly.’
Valid from 04.01.21 until 31.05.21.
Bookings must be made by 10.05.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week. Limited availability on Friday & Saturday.
Unavailable 14th February.
There is a £20 per night supplement for Friday & Saturday stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to stay overnight in a deluxe double room at the Main House with full Scottish breakfast.
Option 2 is for 2 people to stay overnight in a deluxe double room at the Main House with full Scottish breakfast + 2 course dinner from residents’ menu.
Option 3 is for 2 people to stay overnight in the Kirk house with full Scottish breakfast.
Option 4 is for 2 people to stay overnight in the Kirk house with full Scottish breakfast + 2 course dinner from residents’ menu.
All options include a 125ml glass of Prosecco each on arrival + late check-out to noon.
Menu is subject to change. Supplements may apply on certain dishes such as steaks. Please discuss any dietary requirements directly when booking.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available – please advise the hotel at time of booking.
Desserts can be added on from the a la carte menu from £5.95 per person, payable directly to the hotel.
Prosecco cannot be substituted.
Upgrades available on bookings – please enquire directly with hotel.
Check-in from 2pm; late check-out of noon.
Children are welcome; age 2 and under stay free, ages 3-12 are charged a £15 per child supplement which includes breakfast. Max 2 children per room.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used on consecutive nights. Please discuss directly with Enterkine House Hotel, as this is subject to availability.
Dogs are welcome; charged a £10 per dog, per night supplement. Not allowed in public areas – please discuss directly with the hotel. Max 1 dog per room.
Free on-site parking.
No wheelchair access available.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Valid for new bookings only – cannot be used for existing bookings.
Printed order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking required.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 11.11.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.