Handpicked for you
1 or 2 night stay for 2-4 people
Luxury self-catering apartments
2 course set meal in restaurant
Rated ‘Excellent’ on TripAdvisor
Available 7 days
Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
- Situated in the peaceful village of Sorn, The Sorn Inn is a family-run establishment with a restaurant, gastropub, beer garden, and self-catering apartments, just under an hour’s drive from Glasgow.
- Known for its beautiful church, hump-backed river bridge, and 14th-century castle, Sorn is like stepping back into the past.
Luxury apartment stay + dinner
- Today’s Big Deal is for a one or two night stay in one of The Sorn Inn’s luxury apartments.
- There are options for two or four people to stay for one or two nights, available seven days until the end of September.
- There are two and three bedroom apartments, each featuring master en-suites with spa Jacuzzi baths, fully fitted kitchens, and dining areas.
- As well as a welcome basket with pastries, snacks, wine, soft drinks, milk, tea & coffee, guests on this Big Deal will enjoy a two-course meal on one evening at the restaurant.
- A specialist steak house that uses only the freshest and locally sourced ingredients, you can expect tasty food and a high quality dining experience.
- Located on the banks of the River Ayr, the Sorn Inn is at stage one of the River Ayr walk, one of Scotland’s great trails it’s a brilliant way to explore the best of nature and the landscape.
- You will be nearby village attractions like the church, castle and river, 18th century Dumfries House is just a short drive away.
- Situated in the heart of Robert Burns homeland, The Sorn Inn is ideally placed for a visit to the Burns monument.
- Other local attractions include Dean Castle Country Park and The Baird Institute.
- The Sorn Inn is rated excellent on TripAdvisor, here’s a recent review:
- We stayed here for two nights and would have stayed longer as the apartment is absolutely amazing. Big living room, great dining area. Three bedrooms and every one of them is decorated differently with the best of everything. Had a great Jacuzzi bath which was so nice and relaxing. David met us to give us the key and showed us around he was very friendly and helpful. Rachel who we booked with was so helpful and efficient too. A nice surprise was a hamper and wine on arrival so thoughtful. Ate in Sorn Inn restaurant which has a lovely atmosphere plus very clean served by Lauren who was smiling and friendly. The meal was delicious and served first class. Thanks to Billy the chef our steaks were delicious. Definitely want to go back!
Valid from 01.06.22 until 30.09.22.
Bookings must be made by 16.09.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £30 supplement per apartment, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
This Handpicked Big Deal is for a stay in a self-catering apartment, with welcome basket + 2 course dinner on day of arrival.
Option 1 is for a 1 night stay for 2 people.
Option 2 is for a 1 night stay for 4 people.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay for 2 people.
Option 4 is for a 2 night stay for 4 people.
Apartment A is a 2 bedroom apartment with a super king master bedroom, which can be adapted to a twin room, and a king room.
Apartment B is a 3 bedroom apartment with a super king master bedroom, which can be adapted to a twin, an additional pull out sofa bed, a king room, and a double room.
Welcome basket includes pastries, snacks, wine, soft drinks, milk, tea & coffee.
2 course meal is from a set menu, on evening of arrival only. Menu is subject to change, supplements may apply.
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy free diets can be catered for, please advise in advance.
Please note, breakfast is not included.
Apartments have 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6 people max. Additional guests may be added for £50 per person, per night. Please arrange directly.
Advance telephone booking required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am.
14 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Children welcome, age 2+ included in overall headcount.
Dogs welcome for a supplement of £25, max 2 per apartment, please arrange when booking.
Both apartments are accessed via a flight of stairs, so not wheelchair accessible.
On site parking available. There is an on-site electric car charging point.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.