Tipsy afternoon tea for 2 or 4
Christmas cocktail included
Tempting festive menu
4* seaside hotel in Troon
Magical Yuletide experience
‘O Christmas tea, O Christmas tea, how lovely are your sandwiches…’
Christmas just isn’t Christmas without a festive afternoon tea. And to make it absolutely perfect, it should be enjoyed in a grand old seaside hotel with cocktails thrown in.
Luckily, you can indulge in all of the above at The Marine Hotel in Troon with this delicious Big Deal…
Iconic seafront hotel
- The four-star Marine Hotel is a ritzy vintage building perched on the seafront. It’s just a half hour drive from Glasgow and 90 minutes from Edinburgh.
- You can scoff down scones, sandwiches and cakes in the elegant dining room while enjoying views of the Firth of Clyde and Royal Troon Course.
Let the festivi-teas begin
- This Big Deal is for a Christmas afternoon tea for two or four, including tea or coffee and a naughty festive cocktail each.
- It is available seven days from 12pm to 3.30pm through December, right up until Christmas Eve.
All I want for Christmas is scones
- Tasty sandwich fillings include turkey, stuffing & cranberry sauce; roast beef, tomato and horseradish mayo; smoked salmon & rocket and humous & red pepper wrap with pineapple salsa.
- You will also be treated to festive-themed cakes and, of course, scrumptious scones with jam and cream.
- Prefer veggie, gluten-free or wheat-free choices? You can request a special selection directly with the hotel.
It’s the most wonderful tea of the year
- This Christmas afternoon tea will put you into the festive spirit in no time, especially once you’ve swilled down those cocktails.
- Afterwards, you could go Christmas shopping in Troon or head off on a breezy winter jaunt along the Ayrshire coast.
‘Afternoon tea…was scrumptious with big gnarly scones and thick clotted cream.’
‘Food was exceptional, from breakfast to afternoon tea…’
Valid from 01.12.20 until 24.12.20.
Available noon-3.30pm, 7 days a week.
The Big Deal is for afternoon tea with a Christmas cocktail.
Option 1 is for 2 people.
Option 2 is for 4 people.
Menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian, gluten-free and wheat-free options are available – please advise at time of booking.
Includes festive cocktail for over 18s only – Christmas mocktail available for under 18s – cannot be substituted for soft drinks. Subject to government guidelines.
Afternoon tea must be pre-booked at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 6 people per table; subject to current Government guidelines.
Children permitted at all times when accompanied by adults.
Wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking available.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative use only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 04.11.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.