Afternoon tea for 2 or 4
Glass of bubbly
4 star Troon hotel
Available 7 days a week
Perfect idea for a gift
Indulge in afternoon tea with a view of the sea.
Today’s Big Deal invites you to the lovely Marine Hotel in Troon to tuck into finger sandwiches, cakes, scones and tea overlooking the Firth of Clyde.
With purchases valid to May 2021, this offer could be enjoyed on a crisp day out – ideal for spoiling a friend or relative.
Chic afternoon tea
- Available seven days a week from noon to 3.30pm, this Big Deal is for two or four people to have a magnificent afternoon tea with a glass of bubbly each in the Truin restaurant in The Marine Hotel.
- While taking in the views over the Clyde Firth and onto Arran, guests will be served finger sandwiches; scones with jam and cream along with tempting cakes such as strawberry meringues and chocolate délices.
- Tea or coffee will, of course, be offered. It all sounds so decadent.
Iconic seafront hotel
- The four star Marine Hotel is a landmark building on the Ayrshire coast and is only a 30 minute drive from Glasgow and 90 minutes from Edinburgh.
- The hotel dates back to the late 19th century and overlooks the Firth of Clyde and the Royal Troon Cours.
- Once you’ve finished tucking into your afternoon tea, you could take a jaunt to explore Troon, Burns Country and the rest of the Ayrshire coast.
Taken from longer reviews, here are what some TripAdvisor contributors had to say about The Marine Hotel afternoon tea:
‘Afternoon tea… was scrumptious with big gnarly scones and thick clotted cream.’
‘Food was exceptional, from breakfast to afternoon tea and evening meal, it was freshly prepared and piping hot.’
Valid from 02.11.20 until 31.08.21.
Bookings must be made by 10.08.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available noon-3.30pm, 7 days a week.
The Big Deal is for afternoon tea with a 125ml glass of bubbly.
Option 1 is for 2 people.
Option 2 is for 4 people.
Menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian, gluten-free and wheat-free options are available – please advise at time of booking.
Alcohol cannot be substituted for a soft drink.
Afternoon tea must be pre-booked at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 6 people per table; subject to current Government guidelines.
Children permitted at all times when accompanied by adults.
Wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking available.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative use only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 28.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.