Mini-break in 4 star seafront hotel
Three course dinner and Prosecco
Available 7 days
Ideal romantic break
Three course dinner. Chilled Prosecco. Overnight stay in a seafront hotel. These sound like three good ways to spoil a loved one totally rotten.
Today’s Big Deal from the four star Fairfield House Hotel in Ayr offers all of the above on a getaway gift for two, which is available in March to July 2021.
- The four star Fairfield House Hotel enjoys a superb picturesque location on the Ayrshire coast, with panoramic views over the Firth of Clyde to the Isle of Arran.
- Guest rooms have free WiFi, TV, cafetieres, power showers, large baths and luxury toiletries. Guests also have access to the hotel leisure club with a fitness centre, swimming pool, spa bath, sauna and steam room.
- Available seven days a week, the Big Deal is for two people to have an overnight stay at Fairfield House in a standard double or twin room, with full Scottish breakfast and three course dinner with a glass of Prosecco each.
- Late check-out at noon ensures a leisurely morning and chance for a stroll after breakfast on your departure day.
Dining in style
- The welcoming and relaxed Martin’s Bar and Grill enjoys great sea views and is the perfect spot for a memorable dinner.
- The head chef uses fresh local and seasonal produce on a menu that offers a fresh take on traditional Scottish favourites.
- Guests will dine from a menu that changes daily. The following is a sample menu:
- Chefs freshly prepared soup of the day
- Terrine of confit chicken, glazed baby onions, sweetcorn puree & toasted rye bread
- Roulade of smoked salmon & cream cheese, crisp salad, lemon & chive sauce
- Slow roasted loin of pork, braised red cabbage, black pudding fritter, herb mash & apple cider jus
- Pan seared sea bass, buttered leeks, sautéed potatoes & Chardonnay cream
- Venison & haggis casserole, Almondine potatoes & honey glazed carrot
- Apple & wild berry crumble, cinnamon Anglaise
- Trio of ice cream
- Rich Belgian chocolate tart, Horlicks ice cream & whisky poached raspberries
- There will be no allocation towards the brasserie menu available.
‘The staff were so friendly and caring, everyone provided excellent service throughout our whole weekend. We had dinner in the restaurant on the Saturday evening, the food was delicious, a work of art on a plate. The rooms were spacious and elegant. Will definitely be back.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 01.03.21 until 31.07.21.
Bookings must be made by 30.06.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £10 per room supplement for Friday night stays & £20 for Saturday night stays, payable directly to hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
26th Feb-31st May.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to enjoy an overnight stay in a standard double or twin room with a full Scottish breakfast, 3 course dinner + glass of Prosecco each.
Dinner is from the set menu, which changes daily. There will be no allocation towards brasserie menu when dining.
Includes use of leisure facilities: pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym.
Guests may be able to upgrade on arrival: executive room (£20 per night supplement); sea view room (£30 per night). Upgrades are subject to availability. Supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be bought and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; late check out to noon.
Children under 3 stay for free when sharing with adults, 3-16 classed as adults. Maximum of 1 child per room.
Sorry, no pets.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 15.05.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.