Do you know what time it is? Why, it’s seaside o’clock!
In other words, it’s the time of year for heading to the Ayrshire coast for a day and enjoying a scenic meal on a restaurant terrace.
All of which you can enjoy with this Big Deal for a meal for two at The Waterfront.
Dine overlooking a sparkling river
- Based on South Harbour Street in Ayr, The Waterfront serves up gastropub cuisine and seafood specialities on the river.
- Guests can relax inside in chillier weather, or dine on the terrace and gaze at views all the way to Arran.
- Visitors love the Waterfront so much that it has bagged itself a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
Take your favourite person along
- See what all the fuss is about with this Big Deal for a two course set menu meal for two, available Monday to Saturday.
- Option one is for two courses, option two adds on a glass of house wine or beer each.
Prawn cocktail with shredded gem lettuce, apple sticks, Marie Rose sauce, radish and croutons
Soup of the day with artisan roll and butter
Chicken liver pâté with red onion, chutney and oatcakes
Goats cheese bruschetta with sun blushed tomato & garlic, served with a rocket & parmesan salad
Homemade falafels with garden pea hummus and herb salad
Classic mac ’n’ cheese with garlic bread
Vegetable tempura with oriental soy & chilli dipping sauce, mango salad and chopped peanuts
Chicken & chorizo penne pasta with tomato & black olive ragu, fresh rocket and parmesan
Steak & ale pie with puff pastry, market vegetables and mashed potato
Beer battered fish & chips with tartare sauce, garden salad and lemon
Plan a coastal adventure
- This Big Deal would be perfect to pair with a day out in Ayr. You could stroll along the seafront, visit the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum or head to a show at the Gaiety Theatre.
- Or why not buy multiples and enjoy a family day out at Pirate Petes entertainment centre, then tuck into a hearty meal afterwards?
TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award
- ‘Food was really high quality. The fish was particularly good with a lovely light batter. Great setting overlooking the river. Friendly and efficient staff. 5/5’