The Waterside Hotel
£159 for an Overnight B&B Stay with Prosecco + Dinner for 2 at The Waterside Hotel, West Kilbride
Ardrossan Road, West Kilbride
- Overnight stay for 2 with Prosecco on arrival
- Full Scottish breakfast
- 3 course meal
- Use of leisure facilities at nearby hotel
- Fantastic Firth of Clyde views
- 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Escape to the Firth of Clyde
- Popular with walkers, golfers and anyone who enjoys a scenic coastal escape, The Waterside is a welcoming boutique hotel in Seamill, West Kilbride.
- Part of the family-owned SimpsInns group, the hotel’s restaurant makes the most of its stunning, water-edge location with views across the Firth of Clyde to Arran, and there’s plenty to see or do nearby, like the the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum and Culzean Castle.
- The New England design, combined with maritime features, give it all a look as fresh as a sea breeze, which you can see for yourself if you bag this Big Deal for an overnight stay for two people with Prosecco on arrival, dinner and breakfast.
Cosy, comfortable rooms
- You’ll stay in a standard double or twin room, decorated with luxury designer touches and equipped with smart TV, telephone, tea & coffee making facilities and complimentary WiFi access, and en-suite bathrooms are kitted out with showers and Arran Aromatics toiletries.
- Enjoy a bottle of Prosecco on arrival, as well as a three course meal in the hotel’s restaurant, and full Scottish breakfast in the morning before you leave.
- There are dog-friendly rooms for a supplement, ample free parking is available for guests, and you’ll have full use of the vitality pool, sauna, steam room and relaxation area at Si! Spa at the Gailes Hotel, which is around 15 minutes away by car.
- The Waterside Restaurant and Bar offers maritime decor and fabulous Firth of Clyde views, with a heated verandah and private beach garden dining for warmer evenings.
The cuisine combines Scottish favourites with international flavours. Local provenance, especially from Ayrshire, takes pride of place across the menus, and the menu included for dinner may look like the following:
- Lemon tempura (veg or chicken) with black pepper mayo and house dressed salad leaves
- Watermelon, feta & olive salad drizzled with an orange & cardamom syrup
- Soup of the day with locally baked bloomer
- Red Thai cauliflower curry with chickpeas, roasted tomatoes, sticky jasmine rice and toasted sesame seeds
- Peri peri chicken breast with roasted tomato & mushroom, spiced onion rings, fries, slaw and Cajun cream
- Slow braised beef pie with golden pastry topping, seasonal vegetables and creamy mash
- Baked lemon meringue pie with soft poached fruits and fresh whipped cream
- Sticky toffee pudding with salted caramel sauce and Isle of Arran tablet ice cream
- Cheesecake of the day with fresh whipped cream
Happy customers on TripAdvisor
- ‘Lovely hotel, to be honest one of the nicest I’ve stayed in in the UK. The location speaks for itself! Literally on the beach! All staff we dealt with were professional, yet very friendly and so helpful… very comfy bed… room was serviced to very high standard each day. Breakfast was good… Restaurant food was good, reasonable selection of wines, oh and nice cocktails too. Stayed in January for a birthday treat, so glad we chose this independent hotel will definitely be back in spring and summer, to take advantage of the outdoor facilities too.’
Valid from 24.01.24 until 31.03.24.
Bookings must be made by 15.03.24 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £40 per room, per night supplement for Friday & Saturday stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a standard double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast, bottle of Prosecco on arrival, 3 course dinner + 45 minute access to thermal suite at The Gailes Hotel.
Please contact the hotel directly to discuss upgrades, as these are subject to availability and a noted request does not guarantee an upgrade.
Dinner is from a set menu, which may be subject to changes.
Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options are available – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used on consecutive nights.
Children welcome. Age 2 and under stay free; age 3-12 years charged a £15 per child, per night supplement on a B&B basis – max 2 children per room.
Pets permitted. £15 per night supplement applies – max 1 dog per room.
Wheelchair access available.
Free ample parking available.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking required.
Once booked, 24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.
The Waterside Hotel
More deals you’ll love
Selected for you.
save up to56%
Amore Ristorante Pizzeria
save up to42%
Ayrshire & Arran
Ten Hill Place Hotel
save up to51%
Gleddoch Golf & Spa Resort
save up to41%
Butchers Steak & Grill
save up to31%
Argyll & Bute
save up to60%
Revive Yoga & Wellness
save up to50%
The Creel Restaurant
save up to30%
Why buy from 5pm?
Millions of people trust 5pm with their bookings
Instant delivery 24/7
You’ll receive your deal voucher instantly to your inbox. Perfect for last-minute gifts!
World Class Customer Support
With a customer satisfaction rating of over 95% - we take pride in going above and beyond to make you happy.
Give any deal as a gift, get a professionally printed gift card delivered by post.
Founded in 2000. Over 20 years experience. Millions of happy 5pm bookers. We’re happy to offer a refund within 14 days of purchase.