Stay in 4* Ayrshire coast hotel
2 course dinner
Late check-out to noon
Full leisure access*
No-one ever looks back and fondly remembers the day they got to the bottom of the in-tray.
Make some real memories with today’s Big Deal for an overnight stay on the gorgeous Ayrshire coast.
- Handily located at just 30 miles from Glasgow, the Marine Hotel, Troon has long been one of the gems of the Ayrshire coast.
- Purpose built in 1894, the hotel was given 4 AA stars in 1912 and has maintained that rating ever since – the only Scottish hotel to have done so.
- It’s particularly popular with golfers who love the fact that its Truin Restaurant overlooks the 18th hole of the Royal Troon course.
- Available seven days, this Big Deal is for two people to enjoy a relaxing overnight stay in one of The Marine’s double or twin rooms.
- Guests will enjoy a two course dinner from the main menu in Truin Restaurant at the hotel, as well as full use of the hotel’s leisure facilities* and a full Scottish breakfast in the morning.
- With a late check-out to noon, you won’t have to rush your breakfast.
- A two course dinner from the main menu in Truin Restaurant is included.
- Devoted to keeping things fresh and locally sourced, the kitchen serves seasonally inspired menus using local ingredients. As well as overlooking the Royal Troon, the dining room also has views to Arran – perfect for a clear, moonlit night.
See and do
- There is no shortage of fun things to do in the area. There are numerous golf courses within easy reach not to mention the Burns National Heritage Park and Culzean Castle.
‘I’ve stayed at the Marine a few times and it is one of my favourites. I agree with other reviewers that the furniture and soft furnishings could do with an update but the hotel is spotless and very comfortable. If you are a golfer the setting is amazing, if you are a non-golfer it’s still pretty spectacular… We enjoyed afternoon tea, dinner, bed and breakfast, all of which were excellent. The pool area is also excellent. The Marine’s biggest draw however, is the staff. They are wonderful…’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 26.10.20 until 31.03.21.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 supplement per room for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-25th, 31st Dec 20;
14th Feb 21.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to have an overnight stay in a double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast, 2 course dinner, access to leisure facilities* + late check-out.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room, per night: standard room with view (£20); deluxe room (£40); suite (£60) – please discuss directly with hotel.
Dinner is a starter & main course from a set menu. Menu may be subject to change. Some dishes may be charged a supplement.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available – please advise hotel when booking.
Dinner reservations can be taken from 5pm, with last orders at 8.30pm, in line with current 10pm government restrictions.
*Leisure facilities includes gym & fitness suite, over 30 fitness classes, squash court, heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and spa pool.
*Leisure facilities, available in adherence with government guidelines, are available in 1 hour slots per guest. Guests are encouraged to use bedrooms for changing facilities. Please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities.
All meals, including breakfast, and use of swimming pool must be booked in advance with the hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted as gifts but may not be used for consecutive nights stay.
Stay may be extended by one night for a supplement – please discuss directly with hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by noon.
The hotel is currently undergoing a refurbishment – please note refurbished rooms are limited and not guaranteed.
Children aged 12 and under can stay free of charge, subject to availability of standard rooms, family rooms require a £40 upgrade fee for a maximum of 2 children; all meals charged as taken.
Under 5s eat for free. Breakfast is available for a supplement of £3.50 for children aged 5-12 years and dinner is payable as taken – please discuss directly with hotel.
Sorry, no pets.
Please note use of the jacuzzi, steam room, and sauna is not advised when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Free on-site parking available.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Purchases cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, and cannot be used for existing bookings.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Please note, once a booking has been made, the hotel cancellation policy is applicable with regards to refunds or extensions.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 12.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.