1 or 2 night stay with breakfast
Glass of fizz on arrival
Optional 3 course dinner on 1st night
Scenic Ayrshire break just 40 minutes from Glasgow
Available 7 days a week
Fancy a relaxing break in a beautiful part of Scotland that’s ridiculously easy to get to from Glasgow?
We have it right here.
With today’s Big Deal for a one or two night stay in Riverside Lodge Hotel in Irvine.
- Today’s Big Deal has three options – option one is for an overnight stay with breakfast, with option two adding on a three course dinner in the hotel’s restaurant.
- Option three is for a two night stay, with breakfast each morning and dinner on the first night of your stay.
- All options have a glass of fizz each on arrival and late check-out of 1pm.
- Available seven days until 31st March, this would make a cosy winter getaway. The deal is available seven days a week, with a £20 supplement per room for Friday and Saturday night stays, payable directly to hotel.
- Riverside Lodge Hotel is just a 45 minute drive from Glasgow, and 40 minutes on the train directly from Glasgow Central to Irvine, but the scenic surroundings of coastal Ayrshire means it feels a world away.
- With miles of unspoiled rugged coastline and golden sandy beaches, the scenery in the region is captivating. Those interested in historical sights can visit the huge number of castles in the area.
- Ayrshire is also a golfer’s paradise and the hotel is close to Royal Troon, Old Prestwick and Turnberry, among others.
- All 128 rooms at Riverside Lodge Hotel are comfortable and relaxing, decorated in shades of deep browns, cosy reds and warm woods. Every room in the hotel has fast WiFi, 24 hour room service (a real bonus for anyone flying in late from Prestwick Airport) and flat screen TVs.
- This deal is for a stay in a standard double or twin room. Rooms have a hospitality tray, working desk and chair, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
Comfort food dishes
- Using the freshest local ingredients, the restaurant offers a menu of comfort food favourites with a few more exotic additions.
- You can expect to dine on dishes like lamb hot pot, beer battered fish and chips, burgers and steak.
- Those with a sweet tooth should try the restaurant’s classic caramel sundae which is made with salted caramel ice cream, warm caramel sauce and whipped cream.
‘Came here for an overnight with a group of friends – we got a fantastic deal which included dinner, wine in the room and breakfast. As it was so reasonable we were not expecting much however the hotel was lovely. Lovely clean, spacious rooms. Lovely lounge area and restaurant. The food was delicious and had a really good menu. Breakfast was also lovely. Drinks at the bar were reasonably priced too. I would recommend to anyone.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 27.10.20 until 31.03.21.
Bookings must be made by 08.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 supplement per room, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-27th, 31st Dec 20;
1st-3rd Jan 21.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard twin or double room with breakfast each morning, served in the restaurant, glass of fizz each on arrival + late check-out of 1pm.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with dinner.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay with dinner on the 1st night.
Note: not all rooms have been refurbished yet.
Room upgrades available for a supplement per room, per night: family room for 3 (£15); family room for 4 (£20); family room for 5 (£25) – please request directly with hotel.
Dinner is a 3 course meal from a set menu, which may be subject to changes.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat/dairy free options are available – please advise hotel when booking.
Supplements may apply to some dishes.
125ml glass of fizz on arrival may not be substituted with a soft drink.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out of 1pm.
Multiple purchases permitted. Multiple purchases may be used on consecutive nights, but must be purchased and booked separately.
Children permitted. Children are classed as age 12 and under. Family rooms are available for a supplement for families of 3, 4 or 5. Max 3 children per room.
Dogs are permitted at a £15 per pet, per night supplement. Max 2 dogs.
Wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking.
Offer cannot be used for existing bookings and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Printed or electronic copy order email must be presented on arrival.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 14.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.