1 or 2 night stay with breakfast for 2
Optional 3 course dinner from set menu on 1st night
Available 7 days a week
They say that laughter is the best medicine, but with its storybook castle, Victorian promenade and Art Deco ice cream parlour, we reckon that Largs is the best medicine.
Soak up some of the loveliness for yourself on a one or two night stay for two in one of Ayrshire’s premier hotels, Brisbane House.
Stay at a contemporary seaside hotel
- As Brisbane House is less than an hour’s drive from Glasgow, it’s easy to escape to for a cheeky getaway.
- Today’s Big Deal has three options.
- The first is for an overnight stay for two with breakfast.
- Option two adds a three course dinner each from the set menu.
- Option three is for a two night stay, with breakfast each morning and the dinner on the first night of your stay.
- Available seven days until 31st January, this would make a cosy winter getaway.
- Featuring a mix of modern and classic furnishings, each guest room at Brisbane House has a luxurious marble bathroom with a glassed-in shower, as well as a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
- Upgraded rooms can include extra luxuries such as a Jacuzzi or sitting area with leather sofas. Executive suites also have four-poster beds and a spa-style bath. Please arrange any upgrades directly with the hotel.
Dine with a view
- Options two and three include a hearty three course meal from the set menu at the hotel’s Oscar’s restaurant, a sophisticated dining spot and bar serving Scottish and international cuisine.
- Dishes can change regularly, but expect starters like soup of the day, haggis pakora, or goats cheese and cranberry bon bons.
- Mains may include breaded or beer battered haddock goujons served with chips, or Mediterranean vegetables roasted with fresh chilli and Napoli sauce, with desserts such as chocolate fudge cake or apple crumble on offer.
‘Wonderful. A 3 night 40th wedding anniversary celebration visit was made absolutely wonderful here. An unexpected gift of sparkling wine and chocolates delivered to the room, a very nice touch. All employees were very warm and welcoming. Thanks to the hotel Management for developing and delivering such a good product, especially Nikky and all the staff who looked after us. The room was fabulous, hotel food, weather and day trips were great. We’ve done expensive cruises and trips all over the world, this ranks among the best. Thank you again.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 17.10.20 until 31.01.21.
Bookings must be made by 08.01.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 supplement per room for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-27th, 31st Dec 20;
1st-3rd Jan 21.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard twin or double room with breakfast each morning.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with dinner.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay with dinner on the 1st night.
Room upgrades available for a supplement per room, per night: front-facing room (£15); suite (£25) – please request directly with hotel.
Dinner is a 3 course meal from a set menu, which may be subject to changes.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available – please advise hotel when booking.
Supplements (i.e. £1.50 for chicken pakora starter) may apply to some dishes.
Check-in from 2pm; check out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted but cannot be used for consecutive nights stay. Max 3 purchases on overnight stays and max 2 purchases on 2 night stays per person.
Stay may be extended for a supplement, subject to availability – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Children permitted, room upgrade required. Children under the age of 3 may stay at no extra charge. There will be a £10 supplement per child, per night for for children aged 3 to 13, in addition to the room upgrade supplement. Max 2 kids per room.
No pets allowed.
Wheelchair access unavailable – there is no lift in the hotel.
Free on-site parking. Please register your car registration on the iPad at reception in order to validate your complimentary parking, otherwise you will be charged by the car park owners.
Offer cannot be used for existing bookings and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Printed or electronic copy order email must be presented on arrival.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 15.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.