One or two night stay for 2
Full Scottish breakfast each morning
Two course dinner on 1st night
Elvis Presley only set foot on British soil once when his army transport plane stopped in Prestwick.
His experience of Ayrshire may have been brief but many reckon that it inspired him to record You’re the Reason I’m Living, Wonderful World and, slightly more controversially, I Don’t Care if the Sun Don’t Shine.
Give yourself a reason to sing by snapping up today’s Big Deal on a stay at the welcoming Carlton Hotel, Prestwick.
- Deep in Burns country, The Carlton Hotel sits in landscaped gardens and offers traditional Scottish hospitality in a contemporary setting.
- This stylish hotel would make the ideal base for a golfing holiday; a trip to the races or an exploration of Ayrshire attractions such as Culzean Castle or Burns’ cottage.
- The hotel is also close to Prestwick International Airport and only a 45 minute drive from Glasgow Airport – perfect if you are jetting off on your hols.
- Available Sunday to Thursday, the offer is for two people to enjoy a one or two night stay in a classic double or twin room with a full Scottish breakfast each morning and a two course dinner from the DB&B inclusive menu on the first night.
- The rooms at The Carlton Hotel make good use of bold colour, rich textures and contemporary artwork.
- Ensuite bathrooms, free WiFi, a drinks tray and hairdryer are all standard.
- The menus change regularly but popular starters include the traditional prawn cocktail; haggis & black pudding nachos with cheddar cheese and peppercorn sauce; and mushroom & leek gratin with gruyere cheese and toasted brioche.
- There’s plenty of choice for main courses, such as the coriander, ginger & lime chicken breast with basmati rice, mango and coconut curry cream; classic steak & sausage pie; broccoli & sun-blush tomato tagliatelle with tomato & basil sauce and toasted garlic ciabatta bread; and garlic & honey salmon fillet with sweet potato fries.
’...I can’t praise this place enough. Such wonderful service every time we visit, nothing is a problem for the staff. As I’ve said, we’re frequent visitors – use this place to celebrate family birthdays etc, can’t really see past it. Keep up the good work guys, will be back soon enough!’
Valid from 01.10.20 until 31.01.21.
Available Sunday to Thursday.
Unavailable on the following dates:
3rd, 6th, 10th, 13th-14th, 17th, 20th, 24th-27th, 31st Dec;
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a classic double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning + starter & main from the DB&B inclusive menu on the 1st night.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay.
Rooms can be upgraded to a suite for a supplementary charge of £50 per room per night; payable directly to hotel.
Dinner is a starter & main course – menu may be subject to change. Supplements apply to some dishes.
Vegetarian options available – please advise the hotel when booking. Sorry, no gluten/wheat free options available.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Max 2 nights.
Children welcome – charged £25 supplement per night, including dinner & breakfast. Max 1 child per room.
Sorry, no pets.
Wheelchair access available – there are adapted rooms within the hotel.
Free on-site parking available.
All supplements payable direct to the hotel.
Printed order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase is not valid with existing bookings, not exchangeable for cash and is not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
Advance booking required.
24 hour cancellation notice period required. Failure to give sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 11.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.