Stay in central Ayr hotel
Grab & go breakfast
Use of leisure facilities
Bottle of wine in room
If you like golf then Ayr is pretty much paradise on earth with twenty courses all within easy reach.
But you already knew that.
From windswept walks along the esplanade to race days at Ayr racecourse, the coastal town offers so much more.
You could explore the area’s Burns heritage; visit Dundonald Castle; or even try your hand at kitesurfing.
Culzean country park is beautiful in all four seasons and both Arran and Cumbrae are just a short ferry ride away.
What are you waiting for?
- Enjoy all that the area has to offer with today’s Big Deal from Mercure Ayr Hotel.
- Ideally located in the heart of the historic seaside town, it is perfect for weekend breaks, shopping days, golf breaks and exploring the beautiful Ayrshire coastline.
Bottle of wine on arrival
- Available seven days a week, enjoy a stay in a double or twin classic room. The Big Deal includes a bottle of house wine in room on arrival and breakfast. All guests are welcome to use the excellent leisure facilities.
Indoor heated swimming pool
- Guests are welcome to enjoy a workout in the fully equipped gym and relax afterwards in the indoor heated pool. The poolside Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna will keep you warm and relaxed before and after your swim.
- The beauty salon offers spa days, skin and body treatments and healing Reiki treatments (not included).
The Mercure Ayr Hotel has many admirers on TripAdvisor. We have edited the following recent comments for length:
‘Efficient check in followed by a hearty early evening dinner. Restaurant staff were professional and friendly. I had a very comfortable room… enjoyed a fabulous sleep on both nights. The location of the hotel is central and it is extremely comfortable. All this is very positive, but I still think this hotel’s best asset is its staff. Everyone I encountered was just so helpful.’
‘Superb location for shops and pubs. Loved this hotel. Really pleased with our room. The bed was lovely. The bathroom could be updated but the room was spotlessly clean and everything was there that we required. The meal we had in the restaurant was faultless. Staff were friendly and pleasant…’
Valid from 01.09.20 until 31.03.21.
Available 7 days a week.
Bookings must be made by 26.02.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for an overnight stay for 2 in a double or twin classic room with grab & go breakfast + bottle of house wine on arrival.
Choose from red or white house wine when booking.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room per night: Privilege room £25 or superior room £40.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Children welcome. Max 1 child, 14 years and under can be accommodated free of charge in Classic room when sharing with adults, paying for all meals taken.
Wheelchair access available.
Multiple purchases permitted. May not be used on consecutive nights.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking required.
Offer is non-changeable and non-refundable once booked with the hotel.
Printed order email must be presented on arrival.
Offer is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 24.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.