Overnight stay at loch-side hotel
Full Scottish breakfast
Option of cream tea
Add hot tub access for £5
Want to book your dates now? Visit Loch Long Hotel here on 5pm Hotels now.
Back in the dim and distant past, Loch Long was used for torpedo testing by the Navy.
These days, kayaking, cruises and windsurfing are the preferred water-based activities although plenty of divers like exploring the loch’s torpedoed wrecks.
Whether you choose to stay dry or dip your toes in the water, today’s Big Deal on an overnight stay for two at Loch Long Hotel provides a great base for a relaxing getaway.
Tranquil village of Arrochar
- Set in the tranquil village of Arrochar, at the head of Loch Long, this waterfront hotel is just under three miles from Argyll Forest Park and only two miles from the shores of Loch Lomond. Glasgow is less than an hour’s drive.
- All of which means that the Loch Long Hotel is ideal for a convenient night away.
- The Big Deal option one is for two people to have an overnight stay in a double or twin room.
- Option two is also for one night and includes a cream tea.
- Both options include a full Scottish breakfast and a late check-out at 12.30pm.
- The warmly decorated rooms feature en suite bathrooms, tea and coffee-making facilities, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
- Guests have the option of adding hot tub access for only £5.
- The lounge bar is always popular and there is regular entertainment on offer, especially at the weekends.
- The hotel has its own free parking available on a first come first served basis and there is very affordable pay parking nearby.
- Loch Long Hotel has fans on TripAdvisor with many reviews noting the location and friendly staff. This excerpt is from a longer review:
- ‘Beautiful location… Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious. Ate supper once in the hotel and food was very good. WiFi signal was not the best but we were advised they were working on it. The hotel is a bit tired but good value for what it cost.’
Valid from 24.01.22 until 31.03.22.
Bookings must be made by 10.03.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Unavailable 12th-14th Feb.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with a full Scottish breakfast each morning + late check-out of 12.30pm.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay and includes a cream tea.
Depending on availability, guests may be able to upgrade to a Loch view room for a supplement of £20 per night, or add hot tub access for £5, payable directly to hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by 12.30pm.
Children welcome. Must upgrade to a family room which can accommodate 1 child in bed and 1 cot, for a supplement of £20 which includes breakfast. All other meals paid for as taken. Children classed as ages 14 and under.
Pets welcome in pet-friendly rooms only at a supplement of £10 per pet, per night. Max 1 per room. Arrange when booking.
Wheelchair access available.
Free parking – limited spaces available.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
7 days notice period required for all cancellations. Failure to give sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 19.11.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.