Morning tea or Prosecco afternoon tea for 2
Banks of Loch Lomond location
2 AA Rosette-awarded Colquhoun’s Restaurant
Great day out
As the song points out, the banks of Loch Lomond are indeed bonnie.
Especially when you have a cup of tea in one hand and a cake in the other.
Drink in the view while munching on today’s Big Deal for morning tea or Prosecco afternoon tea for two at the Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel.
- The four-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel sits in the heart of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, just 30 minutes from Glasgow – ideal for a convenient day trip with a friend or family member.
- Featuring panoramic views of the loch and Ben Lomond, Colquhoun’s Restaurant has a brilliant reputation for delicious modern cuisine created using the freshest of local produce.
Morning tea or afternoon tea
- Option one is for two people to have morning tea, and option two is for two people to have afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco.
- Morning tea features tattie scone, chorizo, poached egg and paprika & truffle hollandaise skillet; homemade scones with cream and jam; and homemade granola with yoghurt and berry compote. A choice of organic tea or coffee will complete the perfect morning meal.
- Afternoon tea will feature things like haggis bon bons and sausage rolls as well as sandwiches, scones and sweet treats like carrot cake, chocolate profiteroles and a fruit tartlet – all served up with a glass of Prosecco, as well as a choice of hot drinks: Earl Grey, ginger, green, berry, English breakfast, camomile mint, or coffee.
- With validity from January to March, this offer would make a wonderful gift. Note: there is limited availability in January, available Friday to Sunday only.
- There is a £5 per person supplement for Saturday and Sunday bookings.
‘I have only one word to describe my overall experience… AMAZING!! Andy the chef hand-delivered our afternoon tea to our table and took the time out of his busy day to explain what he had made for us. The food, cakes and pastries were outstanding. Everything was freshly prepared and cooked to perfection. Lovely selection from sandwiches to haggis bon bons, fruit tarts and carrot cake whoopie pies! The selection was the best I’ve had! The service in the restaurant from the waiting staff was flawless as well. Everything was perfect, couldn’t recommend it enough. I will certainly be back.’
Valid from 08.01.21 until 31.03.21.
Available 7 days a week (Friday to Sunday in January).
There is a £5 per person supplement for Saturday and Sunday bookings, payable directly to the restaurant. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to have morning tea.
Option 2 is for 2 people to have afternoon tea & 125ml glass of Prosecco.
Morning tea is served 10.30am-noon.
Afternoon tea is served noon-5pm.
Vegetarian, gluten & wheat-free diets can be catered for – please discuss with Lodge on Loch Lomond at time of booking.
Guests can upgrade Prosecco to a glass of Champagne for additional £3.50 per person.
Alcohol consumption will depend on Government guidelines established at the time booking takes place.
Sparkling wine can also be substituted for a soft drink.
All supplements paid direct to Lodge on Loch Lomond.
Advance booking required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Table required back after 2 hours.
Printed or electronic copy of order email to be presented on arrival.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 4 purchases (8 people) per booking (max 2 households).
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 27.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.