Handpicked for you
Overnight lochside stay for 2
Argyll & Bute getaway
Want to book your dates now? Visit Grey Gull Hotel here on 5pm Hotels now.
Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
Tired of being swept along on the tide of the rush hour? Aching for some ruggedly romantic landscapes instead?
Then come closer – we’ll let you into a little secret…
It is said that not far from Glasgow lies an enchanted realm of glittering lochs, emerald forests and hidden glens just waiting to be discovered.
We can’t tell you if it’s true of course. But we can tell you that the rumoured name of this realm is ‘Argyll & Bute’.
Maybe this Big Deal for an overnight stay at the fabled Grey Gull Hotel on Loch Gilp is the key to finding it…
Bed & breakfast
- This Big Deal is to stay overnight in a double or twin room including breakfast and can be enjoyed Friday to Sunday until the 12th of June 2021.
- One pet can also accompany you for a £10 supplement – please arrange this directly with the hotel.
- All guests rooms at Grey Gull Hotel are ensuite with bathtubs, a TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Other features include free WiFi, an iPhone charging point and irons with ironing boards.
- A previous guest at Grey Gull Hotel have had this to say on TripAdvisor:
- ‘Great wee break. New ownership, newly renovated. Great location, lovely staff and owner! Had a 2 night stay, lovely loch view room on the 4th floor, no lifts so if mobility is an issue ask for a lower floor. Breakfast is fantastic, huge portions and great choice, including smoked haddock or eggs Benedict. Evening meals also excellent, really can’t fault the food. Great place, can’t complain.’
Valid from 30.04.21 until 12.06.21.
Available Friday to Sunday only.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast.
Subject to availability, you may be able to upgrade to a superior room with a jacuzzi for a supplement of £20 per room, per night – please discuss & pay directly to the hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Children welcome; children under 5 stay free of charge, ages 6-11 charged at £15 per child, including breakfast. Other meals paid for as taken. Max 1 child per room. Aged 12 and over are charged an adult rate.
Pets welcome in pet-friendly rooms only at a supplement of £10 per pet, per night. Max 1 per room. Please arrange with hotel after booking.
Wheelchair access available.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.