Handpicked for you
Overnight at loch-side hotel
Full Scottish breakfast
Available Sunday to Thursday
Want to book your dates now? Visit Loch Long Hotel here on 5pm Hotels now.
Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
Back in the dim and distant past, Loch Long was used for torpedo testing by the Navy.
These days, kayaking, cruises and windsurfing are the preferred water-based activities although plenty of divers like exploring the loch’s torpedoed wrecks.
Whether you choose to stay dry or dip your toes in the water, today’s Big Deal on an overnight stay for two at Loch Long Hotel provides a great base for a relaxing getaway.
Tranquil village of Arrochar
- Set in the tranquil village of Arrochar, at the head of Loch Long, this waterfront hotel is just under three miles from Argyll Forest Park and only two miles from the shores of Loch Lomond. Glasgow is less than an hour’s drive.
- All of which means that the Loch Long Hotel is ideal for a convenient night away.
- Available Sunday to Thursday, the Big Deal is for two people to have an overnight stay in a double or twin room with a full Scottish breakfast in the morning.
- The warmly decorated rooms feature en suite bathrooms, tea and coffee-making facilities, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
- The lounge bar is always popular and there is regular entertainment on offer.
- The hotel has its own free parking available on a first come first served basis and there is very affordable pay parking nearby.
- Loch Long Hotel has fans on TripAdvisor with many reviews noting the location and friendly staff. This excerpt is from a longer review:
- ‘Beautiful location… Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious. Ate supper once in the hotel and food was very good. WiFi signal was not the best but we were advised they were working on it. The hotel is a bit tired but good value for what it cost.’
Valid from 02.05.21 until 10.06.21.
Available Sunday to Thursday.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with a full Scottish breakfast.
Depending on availability, guests may be able to upgrade to a Loch view room for a supplement of £20 per night, or add a hot tub for £5, payable directly to hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out to 11am.
Children welcome. Must upgrade to a family room which can accommodate 1 child in bed and 1 cot, for a supplement of £20 which includes breakfast. All other meals paid for as taken. Children classed as ages 12 and under.
Pets welcome in pet-friendly rooms only at a supplement of £10 per pet, per night. Max 1 per room. Please arrange with hotel after booking.
Wheelchair access available.
Free parking – limited spaces available.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
7 days notice period required for all cancellations. Failure to give sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.