3 or 4 night stay for up to 4
Comfortable, fully-equipped pods
Private hot tub
Use of facilities at nearby Hunters Quay
Cosy retreat for a small family or group
- Situated just south of Loch Eck and close to the magnificent Benmore Botanic Garden is Stratheck Holiday Park, a tranquil riverside escape with hot tub pods, outdoor play area and fishing spots.
- This Big Deal is for up to four people to stay four nights, Monday to Friday, or three nights Friday to Monday, in a Forest Pod, with use of a private hot tub.
- These compact pods are designed so that the main double bed is in a hidden bunk area, with a large L-shaped sofa that contains hidden storage space and transforms into a sleeping space.
- Pods have an open living/dining area, offering a fully-equipped kitchen with microwave and under counter fridge, plus comfortable dining space for four people, flat screen TV and linen and towels included.
See & do
- Facilities at Hunters Quay, a 13 minute drive away, may be used by guests staying at Stratheck – these include restaurant, takeaway, pool, spa, gym and Go Active activities such as axe throwing, aqua run, climbing wall and archery.
- The nearby Benmore Botanic Garden has stunning views of the dramatic Argyll countryside, and is home to a number of famous plant collections, 150 year old redwood trees and plenty of wildlife.
Top TripAdvisor reviews
- ‘We absolutely loved our time at Stratheck! It’s a beautiful site, in a gorgeous location and whilst there isn’t a lot to do on the site itself, you do also get full use of the facilities at their sister site, Hunters Quay (approx 10 minutes drive)... plenty for all… The hot tub was also so much fun and although the lodge is a little dated, it was immaculate and fully stocked with everything to make a great holiday…’ 4/5
Valid from 05.09.22 until 15.12.22.
Bookings must be made by 30.11.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
The Big Deal is for up to 4 people to stay in a Forest Pod with use of private hot tub.
Option 1 is valid for 4 night stays, Monday to Friday.
Option 2 is valid for 3 night stays, Friday to Monday.
Pods include bed linen and towels, plus central heating and a fully-equipped kitchen including microwave.
Facilities at Hunters Quay (PA23 8HP) may be used – please discuss when booking.
Multiple purchases permitted but cannot be used for consecutive nights.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Children permitted and included in head count.
Dogs welcome for a supplement of £35 per dog – please discuss when booking. Max 2 dogs per pod. Dogs must always be kept on a leash and are not permitted on furniture.
Pods have 3 steps leading to decking, and a bed located downstairs.
Free on-site parking available.
All supplements are payable directly to Stratheck Holiday Park.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 01.08.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.