Lochside caravan stay for up to 8
3, 4 or 7 nights
Overlooking Gare Loch in Argyll
Bistro, bar and activities
VisitScotland Thistle Award
Sometimes, the only sound you want to hear is the gentle lapping of a loch against a shore (although the satisfying pop of fizz being opened would make a lovely addition to that).
Pack the Prosecco and find your own peaceful idyll with this Big Deal for a stay at Rosneath Castle Park on gorgeous Gare Loch.
Award-winning lochside holiday park
- Overlooking Gare Loch in Argyll, Rosneath Castle Park is handy for both Loch Lomond and Helensburgh.
- This open sea loch is known for its seals and porpoises. There is also plenty of recreation on offer, including boating, water sports and fishing.
- You can relax in the evening in the Castle Isle Bar & Restaurant, while kids can make the most of the playgrounds. Plus there are plenty of exciting attractions just a drive away, like Blair Drummond Safari Park and Queen Elizabeth Forest Park.
Plenty of options
- Bask in true lochside beauty with this Big Deal for a caravan stay, available seven days until November.
- You have plenty of options, meaning you can create the stay that suits you. Choose four or seven nights in either the Gareloch caravan (two bedroom) for up to six, or Lomond caravan (three bedroom) for up to eight.
- Each cosy caravan has double glazing for extra quiet, central heating and a fully equipped kitchen with cooker and microwave. You can upgrade to a lochview caravan for a £20 supplement.
A great escape for everyone
- This Big Deal offers a fantastic family break filled with scenery, wildlife and adventures on the loch.
- Plus there is plenty to enjoy nearby, including Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre and The Carrick Golf Course.
TripAdvisor praise for Rosneath Castle Holiday Park
- ‘This is a lovely park to stay in. The staff are very polite and helpful. My kids love the play area and the open spaces. The access to the loch side is easy with beautiful views. The bar area was very clean with a good menu. We had beautiful weather so took advantage of the seating outside the bar. The caravan was well equipped and clean. We really enjoyed it. 5/5’
Valid until 07.11.22.
The Big Deal is for a self-catering stay for 6-8 people.
Gareloch caravans sleep up to 6 people, with one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and pull-out bed in lounge.
Lomond caravans sleep up to 8 people, with one double bedroom, two twin bedrooms and a pull-out bed in lounge.
3 night weekend stays, check-in Friday, check-out Monday.
4 night midweek stays, check-in Monday, check-out Friday.
7 night stays, check-in Saturday, check-out Saturday.
Check-in at 4pm & check-out by 10am.
Subject to availability, you may upgrade to a Loch view caravan for a supplement of £20 per stay. Please arrange directly.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Children permitted and included in the overall headcount.
Guests must provide their own bath towels and hairdryers.
Max of 2 well-behaved dogs permitted for a supplement of £30 per dog, payable directly when booking or on arrival.
Wheelchair access available in loch view caravan only, upgrade required.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 15.02.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.