Luxury Loch Linnhe hotel
4 course meal including tea or coffee
3 AA Rosette restaurant
Full Scottish breakfast
Never believe anyone who says that romance is dead. It will never die, not while the world still has Scottish lochs, log fire lounges and candlelit dining spots.
Coincidentally, Airds Hotel & Restaurant on Loch Linnhe happens to have all of the above.
So why not prove that romance is still alive by sweeping your other half off on an overnight stay to Airds Hotel with today’s Big Deal?
Gorgeous Loch Linnhe hotel
- Based in the hamlet of Port Appin near Oban, Airds Hotel & Restaurant is a romantic boutique hotel known for its beautiful loch views, elegant rooms, first class dining and highly personal service.
- With this Big Deal, two people can soak up the luxury in a classic room, enjoy a luxury four-course dinner with tea or coffee, and get a breakfast plus awake-up tea or coffee delivered to your room and a complimentary whisky mac.
- This offer is available Friday to Sunday from 23rd January to the end of February 2021.
- Children and dogs are welcome for a supplement – please arrange this directly with the hotel.
Unique and elegant rooms
- Most of the hotel’s eleven guest rooms have recently been redecorated in their own unique style, with themes ranging from country house to boutique chic, and tasteful touches – such as designer fabrics and wallpapers from labels like Jane Churchill, Zoffany and Designers Guild – add up to an extra special stay.
- To ensure a good night’s sleep, you will sink into a Vi Spring bed with crisp Frette linen. Other luxuries include marble-top bathrooms, sumptuous bathrobes with comfy slippers and Bulgari toiletries. Entertainment features include satellite TV, DVD players, CD players, iPod docks and free WiFi, as well as a library of over 200 DVDs for guests to browse.
- You can choose to upgrade to a Loch view room for a supplement of £55 per room, per night, or one of the hotel’s three suites for a supplement of £85 per room, per night.
3 AA Rosette restaurant
- With views of Loch Linnhe and the Morvern mountains, Airds restaurant is a candlelit escape that has long been a draw for gourmands. There you can enjoy elegant fine dining while watching the sunset over the water.
- The chefs are committed to letting the natural flavours of the food shine through, with cuisine crafted from the finest local produce and seafood (including ingredients from the hotel’s own kitchen garden).
- The menu is subject to seasonal change, but could look something like this:
- Brie bonbon, beurre noisette foam, chargrilled leek
- Breast of wood pigeon, wild mushroom, black pudding
- Loch Fyne langoustine, oyster emulsion, mussel tempura
- Fillet of Scotch beef, braised shin, salsify, carrot, horseradish jus
- Black cherry parfait, amaretto jelly, cinnamon doughnut
- Bramble soufflé, hazelnut ice cream
- To finish, tea or coffee with petit fours is served in the Lounge.
TripAdvisor reviewers have given Airds Hotel & Restaurant an impressive overall score of 4.5/5. Here is a recent rave review, edited for length:
‘We are return visitors to Airds Hotel and it still is the very best hotel for comfort, food and excellent staff, with a very warm welcome…’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 23.01.21 until 30.04.21.
Available Friday to Sunday.
Note: the hotel will be closed 25.01.21 – 27.01.21 inclusive.
Unavailable 2nd-5th April.
The Big Deal is for an overnight stay for 2 people in a classic double room with full Scottish breakfast + 4 course meal including tea or coffee.
Early morning tea/coffee will be delivered to your room before breakfast.
Upgrade to a superior room for an £85 supplement per room, per night. Upgrades are subject to availability – please arrange directly with the hotel after purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Children permitted. Upgrade to superior grade rooms and above required, charged at £75 per child including breakfast, other meals paid for as taken. Also includes high tea for children under 8. Max 1 child per room.
Children not permitted in the restaurant after 7.15pm – high tea is served in the restaurant at 6pm for families. Baby sitting service available – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Pets are permitted. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per night. Max 1 dog per room. Pets not to be left unattended in the bedrooms and are not allowed in public areas apart from the conservatory. Dog food can be provided if organised with hotel in advance.
Free on-site parking.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption
21 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 29.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.