4 night caravan stay for up to 4 people
Huge range of on-site activities
Pool, spa & gym
Close to Glasgow & 30 minutes from Loch Lomond
Perfect Argyll break
- Drimsynie Estate, located in the heart of Lochgoilhead, is a stunning holiday village featuring lodges, caravans, a hidden gem of a hotel and fantastic leisure complex.
- With so much to do around the estate, you won’t be bored when you take up this Big Deal.
- Up to four people can stay in a two bedroom caravan for four nights.
- These caravans ensure a stylish and comfortable stay, with lots of open plan living and dining space plus a brilliant private decked area. Luxury furnishings help make your stay complete.
Plenty to see & do
- A short drive from Glasgow, and around half an hour away from Loch Lomond, Drimsynie Estate is perfect for a small family or couple looking to get away and enjoy some time in the heart of beautiful Scottish scenery.
- The on-site leisure complex has a pool, spa, gym and restaurants, with a range of activities available including zorbing, archery, badminton and table tennis.
- There’s also a nine-hole golf course if you’re an avid golfer, and entertainment each evening for all ages means the younger ones won’t be fed up either.
- The View Bar & Restaurant is ideal for lunch, dinner and snacks, and there is the on-the-go option of DC’s Takeaway, as well as the Rob Roy Suite and The Goil Inn for drinks, and Costa Coffee, which is available morning through to evening.
Highly-rated on TripAdvisor
- ‘The location does it all surrounded by hills and looking on to Loch Goil. The resort itself is super family and dog friendly. We stayed in a caravan home which is cosy and has all your home comforts – TV, fridge freezer and the shower was hot and powerful.’ 4/5
Valid from 12.09.22 until 30.03.23.
Bookings must be made by 16.03.23 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available Monday to Friday.
Unavailable on the following dates:
17.10.22 – 28.10.22;
16.12.22 – 23.01.23.
The Big Deal is for up to 4 people to stay 4 nights in a two bedroom caravan.
Caravans feature two bedrooms, one double and one twin.
Includes bed linen and towels, plus central heating and a fully-equipped kitchen including microwave.
Activities and leisure facilities may be booked in advance, and are payable directly to the estate. Please discuss when booking.
Multiple purchases permitted but cannot be used for consecutive nights.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Children permitted and included in head count. Cots and highchairs can be hired for a supplement of £10.
Dogs welcome for a supplement of £35 per dog – please discuss when booking. Max 2 dogs per caravan. Dogs must always be kept on a leash and are not permitted on furniture.
All caravans have steps leading up to them.
Free on-site parking available.
All supplements are payable directly to the resort.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 01.08.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.