Beautiful island getaway
Two night stay
Optional dinner spend on each night
Cooked or continental breakfast
Loved by 5pm customers
When you want to get away, nothing beats an island.
Gigha offers a convenient escape.
Enjoy some island hospitality with today’s Big Deal for a two night getaway at the Gigha Hotel.
Perched quietly above Ardminish Bay, the hotel has unsurpassed views of the Kintyre Peninsula and beyond.
Sea view rooms
- The Big Deal option one is for two people to have a two night stay in a double or twin room with a cooked or continental breakfast each morning.
- Option two adds a £25 person food spend on both evenings.
- All rooms are ensuite, spacious and extremely comfortable with a colour television, tea and coffee making facilities and sea views.
- A large, comfortable guest lounge offers a quiet space to read, enjoy board games or just to relax and unwind.
- As well as a cooked or continental breakfast, guests on option two will enjoy a £25 per person food voucher to spend each night in the hotel’s Sound of Gigha Bistro.
- The hotel’s chefs are proud to serve local produce, which includes the island’s sustainable Gigha Halibut which is farmed on Gigha to help reduce pressure on endangered wild stock of halibut in the sea.
- The kitchen also bakes its own bread and serves Scottish lamb and beef and cheese, including Kintyre cheese which is made locally.
Happy 5pm customers
- Gigha Hotel has lots of 5pm fans, as these reviews show:
- ‘A thoroughly enjoyable stay. The staff were friendly and helpful and for what we paid the room was very good. As for the food it was excellent. The chef and restaurant staff excelled themselves. We definitely recommend the Gigha Hotel’
- ‘We had a great 2 night stay with dinner. Evening meals and breakfast were excellent. Bar nice and reasonably priced, as were the wines. Staff were friendly and attentive. A beautiful little island. I would recommend this deal totally.’
Valid from 16.04.22 until 31.07.22.
Bookings must be made by 17.07.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to stay two consecutive nights in a double or twin room with cooked or continental breakfast each morning.
Option 2 includes a £25pp food spend each night.
Food spend can be used towards the summer or fine dining menus only.
Supplements will apply to some dishes.
Afternoon tea and tasting menu can be added at a discounted rate for 5pm customers, please discuss directly with the hotel.
Room types will vary depending on availability.
A room upgrade to a more prominent sea-view room is available for a supplement of £29 per stay, or a suite with a large lounge facing the sea available for a supplement of £39 per stay, subject to availability. Please arrange and pay directly to the hotel.
Advance booking required.
Please note, once a booking has been made, the hotel cancellation policy is applicable with regards to refunds or extensions.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted. May be used on consecutive nights, subject to availability.
Children under 2 free. Travel cot provided with mattress but not bedding. Aged 2-15 will need to upgrade to either Family room (2 additional bunk beds) or Standard Room with sofa bed. Payable directly to hotel.
Dogs welcome in dog-friendly rooms. Arrange directly with booking. £15 per dog per night, max 2 dogs per stay.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 13.04.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.