4 night stay for up to 4
Two bedroom lodges with fully-equipped kitchen
Plenty of on-site facilities for adults & kids
Ideal family retreat
- Located a short drive from Dunoon’s ferry ports and overlooking Holy Loch, Hunters Quay Holiday Village is a perfect family break spot with hot tub lodges, caravans and cosy cabins, as well as a host of activities and facilities for all ages.
- This Big Deal is for up to four people to stay four nights, Monday to Friday, in a two bedroom Rowan lodge.
- These cosy lodges have main double bedroom and a smaller twin bedroom, fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, living/dining area, and bathroom with shower.
- There’s a flat screen TV and electric heating, with bed linen provided.
See & do
- Facilities at Hunters Quay include restaurant, takeaway, pool, spa and gym, plus a host of Go Active activities such as axe throwing, aqua run, crazy carts, climbing wall and archery.
- An on-site fun centre, with play area, and a kids’ only pool will keep the little ones entertained, not forgetting the site’s resident red squirrel characters Rusty and Rosie, providing entertainment like the kids’ disco.
- The nearby Benmore Botanic Garden has stunning views of the dramatic Argyll countryside, and there are endless roads to travel along, taking in breath-taking scenery.
Top TripAdvisor reviews
- ‘I came with my sister & four children from ages 1-9. We came Monday-Thursday on the hottest week of the year in Scotland so that was a bonus! The facilities are lovely, bright & clean. The soft play is great and handy for trying to have some food but letting rowdy kids have a play… The Go Active activities are fab!! I’ve been a few times and used them every time for my 5 year old & 9 year old. Every time we have come, the Go Active staff are super friendly and super eager to make the kids feel good… They had the best time. The activities are well planned out, and so inclusive to every child. Well done guys!’ 5/5
Valid from 05.09.22 until 30.03.23.
Bookings must be made by 02.03.23 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available Monday to Friday.
Unavailable on the following dates:
17.10.22 – 28.10.22;
16.12.22 – 23.01.23.
The Big Deal is for up to 4 people to stay 4 nights in a 2 bedroom Rowan lodge.
Lodge includes bed linen, plus electric heating and fully-equipped kitchen including microwave.
Please contact Hunters Quay direct to discuss lodge upgrades, as these are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Activities and leisure facilities may be booked in advance, and are payable directly to Hunters Quay. Please discuss when booking.
Multiple purchases permitted but cannot be used for consecutive nights.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Children permitted and included in head count. Cots and highchairs can be hired for a supplement of £10.
Dogs welcome for a supplement of £35 per dog – please discuss when booking. Max 2 dogs per pod. Dogs must always be kept on a leash and are not permitted on furniture.
Disabled-friendly lodge available – please discuss with the hotel when booking.
Free on-site parking available.
All supplements are payable directly to Hunters Quay.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 01.08.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.