4* country house hotel
Full cooked breakfast
Optional £40 dinner spend
Fantastic sea views
Country house escape or ocean getaway? Oh, the agony of deciding.
We’ve taken that dilemma away from you with today’s Big Deal for a stay at Loch Melfort Hotel in Oban, a country house residence by the sea.
This deal is for an overnight stay with continental breakfast and the option of dinner.
- Loch Melfort Hotel is an award-winning, family-run hotel. Adjacent to the magnificent Arduaine Garden — well worth a visit — the hotel also enjoys views of Islay, Jura and Scarba.
- Guests can look forward to roaring log fires and a big comfy sofa, spectacular Scottish produce, miles of shoreline for long walks, individually styled boutique bedrooms and a warm welcome (as demonstrated by their VisitScotland gold rating for customer service).
Optional £40 dinner spend
Today’s Big Deal has three options:
- Option one is for an overnight stay for two with a full cooked breakfast.
- Option two is for an overnight stay for two with a £40 dinner voucher per couple and a full cooked breakfast.
- Option three is for an 2 night stay with a £40 dinner voucher per couple to spend on the first night, and a full cooked breakfast.
- You will be staying in either a double or twin sea view balcony or terrace room.
- All individually designed, the Sea View Lodge bedrooms offer guests stunning views of the sea and beautiful grounds. Comfortable, well-equipped and all en-suite, each lodge bedroom has a private balcony or terrace so you can take in the surroundings at your own leisure. A TV, WiFi and hot drinks facilities are also available.
- For guests on option 2 + 3, dinner is a £40 per couple allowance to be spent in either the informal Bistro or the Restaurant at Loch Melfort. Both serve fabulous local and seasonal produce, including freshly caught seafood.
- Specific dishes will depend on what is in season but typical choices might include the Clachan Seil oysters, the Loch Fyne langoustines grilled with garlic and parsley butter, and the poached partridge served with honey-roasted vegetables, game crisps and watercress.
- Every first and third Friday, the Bistro hosts a fantastic music night with local bands and musicians playing from 9.30pm at the bar.
The Loch Melfort Hotel has attracted lots of enthusiastic reviews from previous visitors on TripAdvisor, gaining it an impressive overall score of 4.5/5. Here is a recent review, edited for length:
‘A piece of paradise! What a place! Had a beautiful stay here recently and cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. Staff were super welcoming and friendly, food was amazing, bed was so comfortable and the views were to die for — absolutely stunning. It is THE most dog friendly hotel we have ever been to. Everything was just perfect — thank you to all!’
All options valid 7 days from 21.09.20-31.10.20.
Options 1 + 2 are valid Thu-Sun on the following dates:
Option 3 is valid Thu-Sat on the following dates:
Bookings must be made by 01.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
A supplementary charge of £20 per night is required for Saturday stays; payable directly to hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal option 1 is for an overnight stay for two in double or twin sea view balcony or terrace room with full cooked breakfast.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay for two in double or twin sea view balcony or terrace room with full cooked breakfast and dinner.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay for two in double or twin sea view balcony or terrace room with full cooked breakfast and dinner.
Dinner option is a £40 allowance per couple. Vegetarian, gluten/wheat-free options are available; please advise hotel when booking.
Allowance is non-transferrable, cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given. Valid against food only.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room per night: main house sea view room £20 or suite £40; payable directly to hotel.
Check-in from 3pm, check out by 11am.
Children welcome. Cots available for under 2s for no additional charge, under 12s are an additional £30. Max 2 extra fold out beds for under 12s or 1 fold out bed and one free cot; please discuss directly with hotel at time of booking.
Wheelchair access available; please discuss at time of booking.
Multiple purchases welcome; multiple purchases may be used on multiple nights.
Dogs are welcome with a supplementary charge of £10 per room, per night. Please advise hotel at time of booking as there are only 8 dog friendly rooms. Subject to availability.
Free onsite parking available.
Free entry for National Trust for Scotland members to Arduaine Gardens. There is a £7.50 charge per adult for non-members.
All supplements payable direct to hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Once booked cancellations are non-refundable.
Purchase email must be surrendered for redemption; please print your purchase email and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Offer is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 30.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.