1 or 2 night bed & breakfast stay for 2
Bottle of Prosecco in room on arrival
Optional dinner spend
Historic Mull hotel
Available 7 days
Looking out over Tobermory village, its harbour and the bay to the Sound of Mull, The Western Isles Hotel has had a long and interesting history.
Built in 1883, the Mull hotel served as Navy billets in the Second World War.
It also housed the acting talent when Powell and Pressburger filmed I Know Where I’m Going on the island.
These days, it is in the expert hands of a quartet of private hoteliers, who are intent on restoring this beautiful historic hotel to the standard of excellence it once enjoyed.
Check in and enjoy the views with today’s Big Deal on an overnight stay with optional dinner and Prosecco.
Available seven days
- Option one of this deal is for two people to enjoy an overnight stay in a double or twin inland view room with full Scottish breakfast in the morning, and a bottle of Prosecco in the room on arrival.
- Option two adds a £25 per person dinner allowance.
- Option three is for a two night stay with all of the above included. The dinner will be taken on the first night.
- All options are available seven days a week.
- Spacious rooms at The Western Isles Hotel combine period charm with modern amenities. All feature an ensuite bathroom, hot drinks facilities, TV and a hair-dryer.
- State-of-the-art WiFi system provides free internet access in all rooms and public spaces.
- Upgrade to a harbour view room for £20 per room per night, sea view room for £30 per room per night.
- Guests on options two and three can enjoy dinner in the Cameron Room which offers views over the village, harbour and bay. The kitchen likes to use as much Mull produce as possible. Fish and seafood, beef, venison, cured meats and cheese are all local specialities.
- And if you fancy an after dinner dram, Tobermory produces some of Scotland’s finest whiskies. The hotel serves a variety of these world-class single malts as well as single malts from the West of Scotland and further afield.
See & do
- Ben More, with an elevation of roughly 1,000 metres, is a popular climb and the island has many other fine hill walks of varying degrees of difficulty.
- There are guided wildlife tours of Mull and you may be lucky enough to see puffin colonies, dolphins, great whales, basking sharks and sea eagles.
- Tobermory is famous for its colourful waterfront buildings and harbour. There are also plenty of beautiful beaches and bays from Calgary and Kilninian in the north to Loch Buie and Carsaig in the south.
- Catch a ferry to the Isle for Mull from either Oban to Craignure; Fishnish to Lochaline or Kilchoan to Tobermory itself. And then either drive or catch a bus to Tobermory from the ferry port.
At The Western Isles Hotel, guests love the views, the service and the unique ambience. These are extracts from Facebook reviews:
‘A slice of yesteryear. Not modern but has everything you would want from an old world hotel… Staff are very engaging and professional.’
‘Always like staying in this hotel. Great views, superb food, clean comfortable rooms and an excellent service.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the Western Isles Hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 12.10.20 until 11.04.21.
Bookings must be made by 19.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
15.12.20 – 03.01.21;
02.04.21 – 04.04.21.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to stay in a double or twin standard inland view room with breakfast each morning and a bottle of Prosecco on arrival.
Option 2 is as above including a £25 per person, dinner allowance.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay with breakfast each morning and a bottle of Prosecco on arrival + a £25 per person, dinner allowance to be used on the first night.
Dinner spend can be used towards food only.
Vegetarian, vegan & gluten/wheat-free options are available – please advise hotel when booking.
Upgrade to a harbour view room for £20 per room per night or sea view room for £30 per room per night, payable directly to the hotel.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 11am.
Children permitted. Under 5s charged £20 per night. Children aged 5-12 years charged £30 per night. Max 1 child per room – pay for meals as taken, breakfast included. Ages 12 & over require own room.
There is no wheelchair access.
The hotel accommodation is on 3 floors. There are no available ground floor bedrooms. If you have mobility issues, please advise the hotel in advance of booking and, if available, a first floor room will be allocated. The staff are always willing to carry luggage up to the rooms.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively, subject to availability.
Dogs welcome in pet-friendly rooms only at a supplement of £10 per dog per night. Max 2 dog per room – please arrange directly with the hotel.
Free on-site parking.
All supplements payable directly to hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
72 hour cancellation policy applies, failure to provide notice may forfeit purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 21.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.