1 or 2 night stay
Glass of Prosecco each on arrival
Option to include £40 per couple dinner spend
Romantic West Coast location
Room with loch view
Ill-advised romantic gifts include gym memberships, garage forecourt flowers and new windscreen wipers – all practical although unlikely to set the heather on fire.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a heart-melting, show-stopping, skin-tingling present then grab today’s Big Deal on a romantic stay with option of dinner at the lovely Creggans Inn in Argyll.
Once owned by the writer, diplomat and former SAS man Sir Fitzroy MacLean, the inspiration for James Bond, it is a beautiful spot for a relaxing and romantic winter break.
Loch view room
- Available seven days a week, the offer is for two people to relax with a one or two night stay in a double or twin loch view room. There is also the option to add a £40 per couple dinner spend on the first night.
- A choice of full Scottish or continental breakfast each morning is included in the offer, as well as a glass of Prosecco each on arrival.
- Upgrades to a superior loch view room may be available at £20 per room per night.
- For Friday and Saturday night stays a £30 supplement per room, per night is applicable and is payable directly to the hotel. There is a minimum of a two night stay for Friday and Saturdays.
Local and seasonal
- A full Scottish breakfast or continental breakfast is included in the offer.
- A £20 per person dinner spend is also included with options two and three. The Creggans Inn has MacPhunn’s Bistro & Bar where you can enjoy an extensive bistro style menu.
- Local, seasonal produce is at the heart of the menu. This might mean hand-dived Loch Fyne scallops; roast loin of Scotch lamb or halibut.
- In MacPhunn’s, the bar menu features dishes such as Cullen skink; West Coast salmon fillets and a steak and ale pie made with locally brewed beer.
Perhaps it’s the views, perhaps it’s the sea air. Whatever the reason, guests often fall in love with The Creggans Inn. This is what a recent guest had to say on TripAdvisor. We’ve edited for length.
‘Beautiful views. This place is excellent! Not so small that you feel you don’t have your own place, but also has the feel of small B&B. The views are excellent! I loved walking into town and down to the beach… They have a beautiful sitting room where you can read, play games or enjoy the loch scenery… if you are looking for flashy, this is not the place and it doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles. Wi-Fi was actually pretty good, considering the remoteness of the place. It was super relaxing and the staff were so friendly! I recommend!’
Valid from 25.10.20 until 31.03.21.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24.12.20 – 15.01.21;
12.02.21 – 13.02.21.
There is a £30 supplement per room, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Please note there is a minimum of a 2 night stay for Fridays and Saturdays.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin loch view room with full Scottish or continental breakfast each morning + glass of Prosecco each on arrival.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with £40 per couple dinner spend.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay with £40 per couple dinner spend on the 1st evening.
Upgrades to superior loch view room may be available at £20 per room per night.
£40 per couple dinner allowance to be used in 1 visit. Menu is subject to change. There will be no refunds of unused credit and credit may not be carried forward.
Check-in from 3pm; check out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted as gifts and for consecutive nights stay.
Children under 2 stay free. Cot hire £10. Aged 2-14 is £15 per night (includes breakfast and bed) when sharing room with adults. Over 14s priced as adults. Max 1 child per room.
Well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement. An additional payment of £10 per pet, per night will be charged. Max of 1 large or 2 small dogs.
Free on-site parking available.
Offer cannot be used for existing bookings.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking required.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 05.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.