Relaxing Argyll break
Full Scottish breakfast each morning
Optional £30 food & drink spend
Perfect for walkers
Want to book your dates now? Visit Arrochar Hotel here on 5pm Hotels now.
Norway has its fjords; France has its Alps and Germany has its forests.
All very nice… but from mysterious lochs to majestic mountains, Scotland has the lot.
At Big Deal HQ, our hearts belong to Scotland – the most beautiful country in the world.
From the smell of the heather to the sound of waves lapping a loch side shore, Scotland is a tonic for the soul.
If you want to soak up some firsthand experience of the country’s autumnal or wintery beauty, then tuck into today’s Big Deal with the Arrochar Hotel.
- A former coaching inn situated at the foot of the ‘Arrochar Alps’ on the shore of Loch Long, the hotel is in the middle of some of Europe’s most stunning scenery.
- Within easy striking distance of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park as well as the Argyll Forest Park – ideal for ramblers and hill walkers, as there are a number of Munros in the area.
- Around a 36 mile drive from Glasgow, the hotel has free on-site parking. Arrochar and Tarbet train station is a little over 2km from the hotel if you aren’t driving.
- Option one is for two people to enjoy an overnight stay in a twin room with full Scottish breakfast at the Arrochar Hotel. Option two adds a £30 food and drink spend per couple.
- Option three is for a two consecutive night stay in a twin room, a full Scottish breakfast each morning and a £30 food and drink spend on the first night of stay.
- Available seven days a week, with a £20 supplement per room for Saturday night stays.
- Double rooms may be available, on request, but cannot be guaranteed.
See and do near Arrochar
- If you fancy climbing a Corbett rather than a Munro, walking routes to the twin-peaked Cobbler start just outside the hotel.
- The nearby Blairvadach Outdoor Education Centre also offers a range of land and water-based activities, from rock climbing to kayaking.
- Alternatively, guests can simply relax with a book in the lounge bar or just admire the magnificent loch views.
- Valid from October 2021 to March 2022, this Big Deal would be perfect for a break exploring Argyll.
- As the frost starts to appear, winter is a beautiful season in our country – make the most of it with today’s Big Deal.
- ‘What a fantastic hotel. We paid a little extra for a loch view and we were not disappointed. It was stunning! The room was clean and perfect… The food was very tasty and plentiful and the breakfast great. Highly recommend this place.’
Valid from 01.10.21 until 31.03.22.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a supplement of £20 per room for Saturday night stays, payable directly to hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning of stay.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay + £30 per couple food & drink spend.
Option 3 is for a 2 consecutive night stay + £30 per couple food & drink spend on the 1st evening.
Double rooms may be available, on request, but cannot be guaranteed.
Room upgrades available with the following supplements per room, per night: loch view (£15); superior (£20). Rooms are subject to availability – please discuss when booking.
£30 per couple food & drink allowance must be used in one visit. There will be no refunds of unused credit and credit may not be carried forward.
Menu may be subject to changes. Vegetarian, vegan & gluten/wheat/dairy free options are available.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive nights. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Children under 12 stay for free when sharing with adults, pay for meals as taken. Max 1 child per room.
Pets welcome, max 2 with £10 supplement per pet, per stay. Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant.
Free on-site parking.
Wheelchair access available.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 26.07.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.