Handpicked for you
2 or 4 night break for up to 4 people
Situated in the unspoilt Cairngorms National Park
Kitchen, bathroom, double bed & twin beds
Decking outside with BBQ & wood-burning stove inside
Valid until 31 July 2021
Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
Bringing the romanticism of the Scottish bothy but with the most comfortable interiors, today’s Handpicked Deal from Cairngorms Bothies is the retreat you’re looking for this summer.
Spot the red squirrels & roe deer
- Located within the ancient Blelack Woodlands within the Cairngorms National Park.
- Enjoy tranquility, dramatic scenery, ancient woodland and nature at its most stunning.
- You’re more than likely to spot a red squirrel darting up a pine tree or a roe deer drinking from a lochan.
- Look up and you’ll probably see a buzzard, kestrel or sparrowhawk.
- Cairngorm Bothies are around a three hour drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Enjoy a BBQ on the decking
- With only six bothies in the woodland, you’ll get the tranquility you desire.
- Each bothy has a full fitted kitchen, a bathroom with shower, a double bedroom and single bed with pull out twin bed.
- The bothies are designed to minimise environmental impact whilst integrating forest living.
- You’ll have an elevated, unspoilt view on to the surrounding woodland.
- Each bothy has decking to enjoy the provided BBQ facilities or simply to enjoy the stunning surroundings in the sun.
- This deal offers flexible arrival options.
- Option one is for a two night break arriving on a Monday or Wednesday.
- Option two is for a four night midweek break arriving on a Monday.
- With validity until 31st July 2021, you’ve got more than enough time to get your tranquil break booked.
Valid from 26.04.21 until 31.07.21.
The Big Deal option 1 is for a 2 night self catering stay, arriving on a Monday or Wednesday.
Option 2 is for a 4 night self catering stay, arriving on a Monday.
Each bothy has a double bed, a single bed and a pull out bed.
Electricity (solar powered) is included.
Towels & linen are provided in each bothy.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used on consecutive nights; subject to availability.
There may be a possibility of extending stay by a night for a supplement – please discuss directly with reservations.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am.
Children welcome. For an extra £5 per child high chairs can be provided; please advise and pay when booking.
Dogs welcome for £20 per dog supplement, payable directly to Cairngorm Bothies. Max 2 dogs per bothy.
Free on-site parking.
Sorry, there is no wheelchair access.
All supplements are payable directly to Cairngorm Bothies.
Advanced booking required.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.