Overnight stay for 2
Continental breakfast included
Optional 2 course dinner
4* boutique hotel with spa
Romantic Aberdeenshire escape
If you want more than supermarkets, TV box sets and acres of tumbleweed, how about an overnight getaway to a four-star boutique hotel in the coastal culture hub of Aberdeen?
You will still find plenty to do in Aberdeenshire, from shopping to golfing to scenic seaside strolls…
Striking four-star hotel
- Based in a landmark building, Malmaison Aberdeen is a sleek design hotel and a stone’s throw from the city centre. Big beds, power showers and creative décor all promise a very comfy stay.
- The hotel also includes the stylish Chez Mal Brasserie, two bars, relaxing spa treatment area, Gymtonic fitness studio and 24-hour room service.
Overnight getaway for two
- Today’s Big Deal has two options. Option one is for an overnight stay for two with the hotel’s continental breakfast included.
- Option two is for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and a two course, prix fixe dinner, choosing a starter and main or main and dessert.
- You will have plenty of time to make the most of your getaway as it is available seven days until the end of April 2021. You can also stay on Fridays for a £15 supplement and Saturdays for a £30 supplement (November to January) or £40 supplement (February and March-April).
Intimate brasserie dining
- With option two, you can enjoy a two course prix fixe meal in Chez Mal brasserie, which serves up seasonal British dishes with an international twist.
- Sample tempting mains including miso glazed beef short rib with carrot & orange puree; roast Cumbrian chicken breast with truffle gnocchi, and steamed mushroom & red onion suet pudding.
- Afterwards, you can sample the selection of wines, ales and drams in the cosy Whisky Snug or head for a classic cocktail in the buzzy Malbar.
- Why not surprise someone special this year with an overnight stay in a boutique four-star hotel in vibrant Aberdeen?
- With a comfy room, great breakfast selection and the chance to include a meal at Chez Mal, this is definitely the kind of gift that will earn you serious brownie points.
‘Had a fantastic stay at this excellent hotel and highly recommend it to someone looking to get somewhere romantic. The staff were excellent, especially Rhea at the front desk who went above and beyond to help with my enquiries about booking a suite for my anniversary. I will definitely go back every year with my wife to celebrate our anniversary.’ 5/5
Valid from 01.11.20 until 30.04.21.
Bookings must be made by 14.04.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £15 supplement for Friday night stays & a £30 supplement (Nov-Jan) or £40 supplement (Feb-Mar) for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
31st Dec 20;
1st-2nd Jan 21;
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with continental breakfast + late check-out.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with 2 course dinner.
Availability may be checked prior to purchase here – bookings will not be accommodated without a valid voucher (printed or electronic) presented on arrival.
Rooms may be upgraded for a supplement per room, per night, payable directly to the hotel.
For option 2, choose a starter & main or main & dessert each from the prix fixe menu, which may be subject to changes.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available – please advise the hotel when booking.
Please note: dinner may not be taken at or prior to 7.30pm on Friday & Saturday nights. Dinner is not available in the restaurant on 25.12.20 – instead, a £19.95 allocation per person can be used against food in the Mal Bar or for room service.
Multiple purchases permitted but cannot be used consecutively.
Stay may be extended by a night for a supplement – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by noon.
Children welcome. Cots are available, on request. Ages 3-14 years charged a £30 supplement for an extra bed, payable directly to hotel. Meals paid for as taken. Note: family rooms require a supplement – please discuss rates and availability directly with the hotel. Max 1 per room.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking.
Purchase cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and cannot be used for existing bookings.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required.
Purchase is non-refundable or non-transferable once booked with Malmaison Aberdeen.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 28.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.