Overnight stay in 4 star country house hotel
Breakfast each morning
Bottle of wine in room on arrival
Use of leisure facilities*
Option to add on 3 course dinner and spa treatments
If your life is a bewildering mix of to-do lists, schedules and unanswered emails right now, then you know what that means, don’t you?
It means that it’s high time you were waited on hand and foot for a change.
And we’re hard pushed to think of a better setting than a romantic Aberdeenshire country house hotel.
Like, for instance, Ardoe House Hotel & Spa, which is offering an overnight stay with breakfast and a bottle of wine on arrival, and option to add dinner and spa treatments, for today’s Big Deal.
- This Big Deal is for a stay in a standard double room with full Scottish breakfast, bottle of wine in the room on arrival and use of the leisure facilities*.
- Option two includes a two course dinner in Blair’s restaurant, and option two includes dinner and a 30 minute spa treatment each.
- Option four is for a two night stay, with dinner on the first night and a 30 minute spa treatment each.
- This offer is available until from October to March. We’re thinking that it would make a lovely surprise for someone…
Romantic country house hotel
- Set in thirty acres of landscaped grounds and gardens, Ardoe House Hotel is a 19th-century country house close to the River Dee. It is also within easy reach of attractions like Deeside Golf Club and Drum Castle’s Jacobean mansion.
- Facilities include a Blair’s Restaurant, Soapies brasserie, drawing room lounge, whisky bar, free parking and laundry service.
- You will be staying in a room with modern comforts such as WiFi. Rooms also have king size beds, desks and tea/coffee makers. Many have restful views of the landscaped gardens.
Two course meal
- You will be treated to a two course dinner from the à la carte menu on the first night, in the hotel’s elegant Blair’s Restaurant, if you select options two to four.
- Menus can change seasonally, but you can expect starters such as haggis bon bons with brown sauce or potted smoked ham hock with rustic bread and mains such as sea trout served with smoked mussels, spinach, pomme anna, sauce vierge or Scotch pork belly with braised bon bon, cauliflower, apple cider.
- With options three and four, guests can choose to have either a deep tissue back massage or facial, both lasting 30 minutes.
- The treatment can be upgraded to a pre-natal massage, if need be – please liaise directly with the venue.
Relax in landscaped luxury
- Today’s Big Deal has everything you need for a romantic Aberdeenshire escape, including breakfast and wine – you can even add dinner and spa treatments, if you like.
- What are you waiting for? That overnight bag won’t pack itself…
- ‘Lovely hotel set in a beautiful rural area, rooms are very well appointed and comfortable, staff have gone out of their way to be helpful. Aberdeen is a 10 minute car journey away, free WiFi which is very good and free parking.’
Valid from 01.10.21 until 31.03.22.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 supplement per room for Friday & £40 for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double room with full Scottish breakfast each morning, bottle of house wine in room on arrival + use of leisure facilities*.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with 2 course dinner.
Option 3 is for an overnight stay with 2 course dinner + 30 minute spa treatment each.
Option 4 is for a 2 night stay with 2 course dinner on 1st night + 30 minute spa treatment each.
Note: twin rooms may be available, on request.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplement per room, per night: feature double room (£70); feature suite (£150) – payable directly to hotel. Please contact the hotel direct to discuss upgrades, as these are subject to availability and a noted request does not guarantee an upgrade.
Wine may not be substituted for soft drinks.
2 course meal is from the Blair’s restaurant menu & Blair’s dessert menu.
Menus may be subject to changes and supplements may apply to some dishes.
Vegetarian, gluten/wheat & dairy free options available – please advise at time of booking.
For spa treatments, choose from a deep tissue back massage or facial.
*Please contact hotel in advance with regards to use of spa or leisure facilities, as time slots may be restricted and you may need to be book in advance. A booking does not guarantee leisure/spa access.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by noon.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used on consecutive nights.
Stay may be extended by one night for a supplement – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Children under 3 stay free. Children aged 3-12 can stay for a supplement of £15 per child, per night including breakfast, additional meals will be charged as taken. Ages 13 and over are classed as adults.
Max 2 children per room.
Dogs permitted in selected rooms only at a supplement of £15 per dog, per night; payable directly to the hotel – please discuss directly with the hotel. Max 2 dogs per room. Dogs are permitted in Soapy’s bar and the drawing room.
Free on-site parking available.
Wheelchair access available.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour notice period required for cancellations. Failure to give sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 01.09.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.