Difference between Gel & Acrylic
Acrylics are the most traditional type of false nail and still very popular. Gels were developed after as a hybrid and have similar results however there are a few key differences.
- can look less natural if not applied correctly
- very strong but not very flexible
- can last longer if maintained correctly
- emit a strong odour during treatment
- dry naturally
- have a more natural finish
- more flexible and not as rigid
- last one - three weeks depending on your lifestyle
- odourless treatment
- dried and cured under a UV light
Nail Offers in Glasgow
You don’t want to miss 5pm’s nail offers in Glasgow, available at salons in neighbourhoods across the city.
There are so many great salons that it can be hard to decide which one is the one for you and this is where 5pm comes in. Price can be a deciding factor and with 5pm’s offers for nails you can get a great salon at an affordable price. Find out which venues in your area on 5pm are offering manicure promotions.
Obviously, word of mouth is a great way to find a salon too and if you want to make sure you’re booking the right place, venues on 5pm have verified reviews from people who've been to the salons.
Many nail salons like to tempt people in with manicure and pedicure specials, so sometimes you can find that it’s actually economical to have a double treatment and walk away with perfectly pampered feet as well as hands.